Mr and Mrs ganjah's indoor grow show.

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by rasganjah, Apr 14, 2010.

1. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Thanks guys. I am happy to have this harvest. It's some high quality medication. I know my patients will enjoy it.

Well, ...... Back to trimming.... :bong-2: :bong-2:

2. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Just a quick update on the harvest total. I am supremely disappointed in my yields from this first run. The quality of the medication is superb, but the yield downright sucked ass!

All in all I think the harvest was about 24 ounces..... I was hoping for at least 32-40 In that 4'x8' table I should be able to easily pull 32 ounces.... Maybe it was just the strain. I could have fit a few more plants in... maybe that would have bumped me up to 32... But still ideally I would like to get into the 48+ ounce range per table in order to be able to justify the expense of building and operating my room.:affro:

3. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Ras

I know the yields are a disappointment but man that sure is some fine looking bud... i am sure the next run will improve... you are an excellent grower my friend

4. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

How tall are your plants Raz when you put them into flower???????

t6

5. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

Yea Ras, don't sweat the yield dude. It takes a run or two to get a kush strain dialed for a decent yield. Took a few runs for me to get the SFV down where I get 1.5 or so per 1kw light.

6. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Ras Useless is correct, it will take you two maybe three grows of the strain to get it dialed in. I will be willing to bet your next run will have more weight.

Don't forget, your my Yettie :hs: around here. :thumbs-up: :roffl:

7. Dixie Hicky

Dixie Hicky Excommunicated

Oooooh, BABY!''I wish somebody would knock on my door with a boquet of THOSE flowers....

Lovely, lovely, lovely.

HUG

Dix