Mr. Nice Medicine Man Grow Log

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by rasganjah, Apr 2, 2012.

1. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Of what? The plants are in the compost heap. They were full of nanners. :passsit:

2. teamster6

teamster6 A Fat Sticky Bud

Never heard the heat issue thing for the herms. Hey Ras run those clones for a shot and hit em with reverse and penetrator and see if it makes any differance. If its genetically screwed up wont help but I have had nannered plants turn around like coconuts dropping off a tree before useing it.

t6

3. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I was thinking about getting some Reverse. I'll probably pick some up next week. It'll be a little while now before I run them again though. I have the Cali Connection Tahoe OG going as well as 1 of Fusion's new test crosses. And I have Sour OG and the other Fusion cross to run still. :passsit:

4. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

That's too bad Ras. My keeper MedMan is one of my favorite scents and effect and will be making the transition to my new garden.

[​IMG]

5. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Yeah. I just dunno what's up with the herms. I WILL be trying the again. I'm not done with them. I also have a buddy that I think I will be giving a few seeds to from my Mr. Nice collection to see if he has any issues with them. If he finds something awesome, I'll be able to get a clone back from him. :passsit:

jr215 likes this.