Mrgreenjeans, Ebb and flow grow!

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Mrgreengenes, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Hey FF, I got the stick at a bank grand opening. Yea weird size.

Here is the room cleaned out for maintenance and filled back up.

I do this once a week.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

I want to use that yardstick to measure my johnson!

:roffl:

Thanks Mr. GJ. Now I get it. :thumbs-up:

3. Mrgreengenes

Buds sleeping

This morning

[​IMG]

4. DXE

DXE Moderator

I think I like the yardstick Mr Greenjeans uses better than the one FF picked up on ebay

5. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Well, while they are sleeping they can use my pillow. I promise I won't molest them.

6. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Looks great Mr G. But the yard sticks here are only 3 ft. Everything there must grow a little bigger!!:good job:

Be Cool, CG

7. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

You're a true testament to attention to detail. I need to look at this more for motivation. Because, seriously! I've been being such a lazy ass with it all lately . I keep using the excuse I'm so tired after work and I'm truly screwing myself. This is a prime example of reasons why you make best use of your space. I mean how could you not smile looking in on that? You can't really fill that area out any better other than using a different strain perhaps. Simply beautiful! Healthy/Wealthy. ;)

8. Mrgreengenes

Thanks everyone! :redbong:

skunky, I love tending to the garden, one of the most relaxing things I do in life. Yea I try and make the most of my space. I plain on increasing the room size someday, especially with legalization coming someday.

I'll be getting a spin pro for this harvest. I'm really looking forward to getting it. It should speed things up considerably. :thumbs-up:

9. Mrgreengenes

Flush time.

Plants are coming down next week, here are a few pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[YOUTUBE]RH8rfg5lqWM&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2014
  10. CREATIVE GARDENER

Oh Yeah!! Gonna be some weight coming off that table. You've got some nice looking skyscrapers there MrG.

Do you think this will be your heaviest table yet? Those tops just look bigger than the last run. I'd love to see a side by side of the this one and the last.

Fantastic, as usual!!! :bravo:

Be Cool, CG

11. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Nice and clean under there. You can actually see the net from underneath!

Now that table looks like it will be a joy to trim. Just about everything is above the trellis. Looks awesome. It's cool to see the diff strains side by side too.

12. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Holy shit Mr. G! Is that table the 8 plants you started with? I should have went back and re read the thread. I remember lemon berry and something else. You guys and these table grows, just impressive, very impressive. I can see my self next year with a 8 plant table grow with led lights coming. :pimp:

Sweet looking buds!

13. Mrgreengenes

Well here are a few pictures just befor the chop and a few bud shots. enjoy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

:goodjob:It's nice to see what my tables are gonna look like in a couple months.

15. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Unreal!!:thumbsup: That Jilla sure has some nice color. It's pretty cool to see the difference between strains.

16. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

Looking good. Hopefully I can rock my table like you do.

17. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Oh well there's another batch if calender winning bud shots... Lol

As always another stellar, picture perfect run.

18. Mrgreengenes

Thanks for the reminder :idea: BB214. I hope everyone's getting their bud shots ready for the next contest. :thumbsup:

19. CREATIVE GARDENER

Nice color in those first couple bud shots. You must keep the room pretty cool the last couple weeks cause it's got that outdoor October look, which I love!!! That trim is going to make some wicked hash too. Great job as usual Mr G!!:thumbs-up::good job::thumbs-up:

I'm thinking, and hoping, the bud contest will have a good turnout and some buds to give you a run for your money.:coolbounce:

Be Cool, CG

20. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

nice finale Mr.G..looks like rock hard dankness!