My Backyard Boogie

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by Guerilla Family, Oct 7, 2009.

1. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Good lookin stuff. Thanks for the Chiskei:smokin: Africans Sativas have that velvety look to them. Tiny little trichs that don't look like much....but kick yer ass for hours. I have a Swazzi going in this winter. Be cool to add a Chiskei next to it. If you don't mind me asking, where'd you score your beans?

Same goes to you UBB..if yer listenning....if you hear where I can lay hands on some Transkei beans drop me a pm. Been scouring everything I can find and keep coming up dry.

cheers GF,

2. Guerilla Family

Guerilla Family Serious Guerilla Farmer

I cant wait to see these swazis. Ive got some Swaziland seeds myself, im waiting to give a go. Ive been doing a bit of work for BHS at Tropical seed co. He has introduced me to many of these landrace genetics. Tropical seeds works along the same idea as ACE seeds. He sells seeds from a small online shop; if its ok with admin, I can post a link to purchase. He believes in making seeds available to the people at low prices. Hes been having trouble finding a site and honorable site owner that'll allow him to sell his seeds at fair prices, so for now he's selling through this one small guy. Im not sure how familiar u are with his work, but his aim is to preserve these heirloom varieties, and he's doing a damn fine job.

3. ResinRubber

I'm a new member on that site (tropicalseeds). Great landrace stuff. Can't figure out how to purchase tho? He doesn't seem to sell from there.

4. Guerilla Family

Try This

If that doesnt work, let me know what u want, and I will have him send it out.

GFam

5. ResinRubber

Works like a charm. Thanks GF, I'm ordering up some Chiskei today. The winter garden genetics are stating to pile up. Gonna be a busy busy man:wink:

cheers,

6. Guerilla Family

Thats great man! I cant wait to see some more of these grows. Glad I was able to help.

:passit:

GFam

7. Guerilla Family

Some Updates

Cherry AK-47 X Strawberry Diesel (heavily seeding F2's)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kyle Kushman's Strawberry Cough (some seeding X Strawberry D)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Strawberry Diesel (Heavily Seeding F4's)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chiskei

[​IMG]

Caramelicious X WW

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Purple Old Timer's Haze

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Guerilla Family

Jorge's Diamonds (pheno 1)

This herb is incredibly wicked. I can only smoke it later in the evening, or else nothing will get done.. Very potent, sticky buds.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Caramelicious X WW (carm Dom)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Purple Pakistan X Nepalese

This particular bud was taken pretty early, but still packed an incredible punch.. This pot is amazing. I will be growing a handful of these out this winter, looking for that Grape, Bubbalicious, Pheno.. The smell and taste is dead-on, GRAPE BUBBALICIOUS.. Incredible. I will also be running a good sized plot of these next summer for some purple hashmaking ;)

[​IMG]

9. waterbiscut91

waterbiscut91 Germinating

Hey man nice plants!

Do you use a soil or soil-less medium to grow with?

Also what nutrients if you dont mind me askin..

10. Guerilla Family

These were all grown in soilless with Biobizz

11. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Nice pictures but I'm still waiting for the pictures of the 1lb.+ plants.-Bud

12. Guerilla Family

There's some shots of a few huge Jorge's Diamonds plants. Hard to see all of the flowers with the surrounding vegatation but theyre there. I didnt get the 1lb/plant from most, bc issues with mold.. I had to throw away a lot of bud this season.

Also didnt get a lot of pictures near harvest, cuz I was so damn busy trimming, and drying the shit. Didnt bring in as much dry weight as I had planned on, but have a good VARIETY of A++ QUALITY herb, curing for the holidays. All in all, with the mold, choppers, and thieves I made out pretty well.. It was a good season.

I was able to get cuttings of some of the keepers I found this season, and add them to the stable. So next season I will be growing a lot of the same genetics, as well as some new stuff im working on.. Next season will be primarily for observation. I will be growing out a lot of my own genetics, as well as some others, I havent had the chance to run yet, to see what im working with. Looking for both parents, and breeding stock of course. This winter is gonna be very busy as well.. Working on a project with CFP Foundation, got projects going with Mossy, BHS, and waiting on some great things from ESBEN..

:passit:

GFam

13. Guerilla Family

This picture is terrible, but I didnt have time to hang out and take photos. Its hard to tell but these JD's, clones of course, are close to 7ft. tall. They would have yielded 1lb.+- if they hadnt been struck by mold. I had to toss nearly half of the flowers from these girls.. It was a bad sight.. Wickedly potent herb, A++

[​IMG]

GFam

blah blah boy and ResinRubber like this.
  14. blah blah boy

blah blah boy Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Mold sucks ass:hair:

Guerilla Family likes this.
  15. Guerilla Family

No doubt, BBB, No doubt..

Respect, brother!

GFam

16. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Ding Ding Ding Do you hear that Ding Ding Ding I may be wrong but it sound like my Bullshit detector is going off . For 2 years now I have been waiting to see these big 1 lb + plants you grow. I know if I grow a big outdoor plant I'm taking pictures I don't care how busy I'm. No doult you have some nice plants in your back yard . But I want to see some of the 200+ plants you said you planted. In another thread you said I wouldn't be disapointed well I guess I'll have to wait till next year.-Bud

P.S. I guess I'm just being a prick but seeing is believing

17. Guerilla Family

For 2 years eh? Have u ever grown outdoors? Let alone grown on the scale that I grow on? It takes up the majority of the season to get that number of plants out. Maybe not for everyone but for myself, growing alone, I put some work in. Taking pictures isnt a priority when putting out those kinds of numbers.. U think IM gonna run around an take pictures of 200+ plants just to please you? I have nothing to prove to you, or anyone else for that matter. Im surely not going to jeopardize my security and freedom to prove myself on an online forum. I normally dont do pictures at all, and you should be lucky you got what you got.

I share these pictures for the members of GK to enjoy, Like I said, I dont need to PROVE anything. I know my skills and accomplishments, and I know what I am capable of, as does my family. MY success will speak for itself.

18. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

19. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

double that.....:thumbsup:

20. Guerilla Family

I dont have time to respond to trolling.. I must be doing something right, to have a hater fan club. Thanks for fueling me fellas, can't thank you enough.

:wink:

GFam