My first flood table

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Cultivation' started by jr215, Jun 8, 2012.

1. jr215

jr215 Caged hippie

Thanks to ras's tutelage I got my first flood table set up and running. It's small, 2X3 with only 6 plants, but this is plenty for me. Their vegging right now under floro. When my soil grow is done in the tent they'll go under the 1000. It has a 20 gallon res under it about half full. I'll need to do a little tweeking and peaking but for the most part its kickin ass. I'm going to give the Useless formula another try. The room their in has an a/c so I'm sure they'll be happier than the ones I've been growing in my garage. I'm also going special forces on the bugs. I'm so sick of battling mites!

fnd.jpg

/monthly_2012_06/fnd.jpg.d4c9b53240734b07774aef5c32df4eb7.jpg

2. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Looks good brother. I'll swing by this weekend and we'll get you dialed in fully. It should have the Panda Film stretched over the whole top of the table and held in place with some spring clamps or something. We'll get it handled. You'll love the Ebb n Flow using Useless' formula. I know I do. :thumbsup::passsit:

3. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

2 oz P bomb for the mites. Go nuclear and drop the bomb on them as long a you aren't flowering. Even kills the eggs. For really bad infestations, drop a bomb, 4 days later bomb again, and use SMC or Floramite as a foliar spray. Bye bye bugs.

4. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Bombs away. I think I will drop a couple bombs in my veg room.

5. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

I bomb once a month ever since my first infestation, pyrethrium is king shit in my garden! 5 years strong of NO BUGS!