My New Facebook Page

Discussion in 'Member Contributions and Social Media Forum' started by Hank Chinaski, May 13, 2013.

1. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Shit, I guess I am standing by my word that social media is safe for the average person, and that most of you have figured out who I am....

2. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

lol, lucky guess....I brought that up a while ago because of vigaro's account....you could see whos who, well I could figure it out anyways

3. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Lucky guess? Hes got a fucking huge picture of a Lion as his avy ffs:rofl6: Shit... :icon_biggrin:

4. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

That was a dead giveaway to me as well, that and his cover photo is the same as his avatar on here:roffl:

5. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Its a bad Lion.Look closely at its nostril:wink:

6. LionLoves420

To be fair the avatar and home page pic are ones I took myself at the DC zoo, if I was that guy to start with.........:smoke2:

7. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

:thumbs-up::pimp::bong-2:

8. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Yeah i know,poor guy has a facial hair problem ,a beard and a cool hair do and people linking him to LL cos he LOOKS like a lion.:tvlaugh:

9. LionLoves420

To be honest, as our social status improves at it seems to be doing in this changing climate of social change, I will not be scared to be the actual real world face to GK, or the movement in general. I am not growing, and even if I was you would not know it. I am not afraid of exposure to any of you, because I can do ten times worse on the internet to you than you could ever do to me. :smoke2:

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2013
  10. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

All of a sudden shit got real. :roffl:, that's cool though. I can't say as I'd want to have my face out there.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2013
  11. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Not I MG.

12. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I knew that was coming.

13. LionLoves420

It happens, eh....:bong2:

14. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated