new farmer here!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Shisno, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Shisno

Shisno Bong Whore

Just saying hello, I'm new to the site and I am currently about 2 months into my first closet grow op (made a post about it in the beginer's lounge) and so far everything seems to be running smooth... this was more just a test run, the next one will be more serious and hopefully Ill learn something from here to help me out!

2. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

WELCOME! Practice makes perfect....or it makes your parents mad if you are practicing the guitar...or a practicing mime...god help us....But with weed....all good...Welcome...:smoke2:

3. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

Welcome to GrowKind, Shisno! :punk:

4. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

Welcome Shisno!

The best way to learn is by doing. :thumbsup:

You will find that your next grow will do better, if you in fact catch your mistakes on the 1rst round.

Welcome to a plethora of info, and kind folks here @ GK!!

:wave:

5. SmokeWizzleEveryDizzle

SmokeWizzleEveryDizzle ~Movin on up'

Oh Fo' Shisno

Welcome to a potheads heaven Shisno, lots to learn here and plenty of KIND folks to answer any q's .... peace n welcome 2 da' club!

~Wizzle

6. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Welcome fellow 'APPRENTICE'....

Welcome "apprentice farmer" :animbong: to GrowKind. Funnily enough im a 'closet grower' aswell:wink:

Look forward to seeing pictures of your closet grow room and future grows.i find growing in stealthy closet areas to be a good place to start growing,then start doing clones and cross strains,etc. I live in scotland so 'outdoor' growing aint really a viable option for me and hydro scares me:eek::roll:Enjoy:thumbsup:

7. Shisno

Shisno Bong Whore

Thanks for the welcomes everyone! In my short stay here I have already learned quite a bit!

:animbong:

8. StinkyBuds

StinkyBuds TooStonedToPost

Stick around !!! After two months of me joining JK my friends started calling the "farmer".

9. Randy High

Randy High Organic Alumni

welcome.

Yep there has been much discussed on this site.

10. Dazechain

Dazechain Cured Fat Sticky Bud

the lowdown hello

...Shisno...

Welcome to the cultivation site that produces big buds...you have chosen well...

Hope yer' learnin' curve is a short one...dig deep for all the knowledge you seek...it's there just under the surface...but ya' gotta dig...dig?

I will check out yer' grow strand...fer' sure...cheers!:sign13:

DC:punk: