New grow

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by JuggaloKing420, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

I favor Sativas above all. Most my current ladies in flower are Sat dominant, except for the White Rhino.

All your buds are looking great, Jugg! I'd smoke any of that, for sure!

2. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

See, I prefer a Sat dom to smoke, but they don't really fit in with what I want to do. Indicas perform better for me and give me what I want in bud shape, plant growth and density. IME, sativas tend to yield more overall, but I get way more "marketable" bud from indicas.

3. Discorilla

True that! I just harvested a Hawaiian Snow "Hawaiian Punch" pheno, and only an ounce out of the six looked good enough to jar and donate. It's potent weed, but I think I like a 70/30 max Sat dom better, because the nugs can still turn out nice! ie: Blue Dream, which has nice dense buds and a very heady high.

4. JuggaloKing420

Yea, if I had a plant that gave me only 1 good oz and 4 or 5 others and I knew I didn't screw up, it don't matter how potent, that plant will be gone. I'll take bag appeal and smell over potency (within reasonable range). But I do what I do so yield is a priority too. For personal, I guess it wouldn't matter as long as it smokes and lasted until next harvest.

5. JuggaloKing420

Kraken @ 9 weeks.

[​IMG]

6. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

YEAH, WOW! i really did just drool on myself..

Killer.

7. JuggaloKing420

Tahoe Alien pheno 1

[​IMG]

Tahoe Alien pheno 2

[​IMG]

JTR x BBHP

[​IMG]

WSC pheno 1

[​IMG]

8. JuggaloKing420

Thanks bro. Cant wait till harvest.

9. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

Looking fine Jug. Is that JTR cross something you did? I crossed JTR with Sannies Jack but I have not grown them out yet. The JTR I have going outside smells just like those lemon tart candies.

10. JuggaloKing420

No, I got them as freebies from Canna Collective with a seed order.

11. Discorilla

Nice girls, Jugg! I want that WSC!!!

12. JuggaloKing420

I'm smoking some dry, un-cured tester nugs from a week ago and it's bomb. She's throwing colors in the leaves this run, definitely a keeper in most gardens. If you have the space to let it grow, I could see pulling 1.25-1.5lbs off 12 plants per light. This pheno is the taller of the two, so I'm thinking SCROG the shit out of her. I'd like to run 1 plant per light, but I need an off set harvest.

Almost everybody I've talked to who ran this strain all ways wishes they'd kept the Sat. dom. pheno. They say it's a better smoke than the "White" pheno, I'm going to have to run them again to be able to tell for sure.