Nuggnester's Paradise- Jack Herer, Nebula, Hash Plant, and Lavender

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by nuggnester, May 25, 2009.

1. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Nice to see your getting back at it! :thumbs-up:

2. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

hey Nugg, nice to have ya back growing. What size tent did you get?

3. nuggnester

nuggnester Pot & Poker Enthusiast

Hey guys

5X5X7

4. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

ya gonna run a 600w or 1000w in that bad boy? Also, if you have never used tents, I'd have about 20 tips on how to make those bastards absolutely light proof. I learned the hard way, so if you're interested, I could post up a guide on what to look out for and how to fix it.

5. nuggnester

Vhanks Link

Post up ANY tent info you feel would be beneficial for myself or anyone else reading this. thanks

6. jr215

jr215 Caged hippie

To say those look frosty is a major understatement. I can't wait to see what they look like in another month.

7. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

^^:roffl::roffl:^^^

I'm pretty sure it's done by now. The bud pics were almost a year ago.

8. nuggnester

100% Sativa. Still going....:jj:

9. nuggnester

Running my new tent...G13 line...purple haze, blue og, and super skunk. 11/11 popped. I only wanted ten....assuming one would not pop. Apparently they all want to live!

Link could you post up some lightproofing tips please? Thank you, sir.

I have realized I have underfed basically every grow with still really good results. above .5/g per watt

This grow is going to be different....a culmination of all my knowledge.

It's going to be pretty

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2013
  10. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

:redbong::popcorn2:

11. green

green Germinating

Holy Smokes what a tree! Lookin good there friend!

12. nuggnester

Holy smokes things are looking great. Anybody ever manage to keep the initial two single fan true leaves all the way till the second week of flower? I just did on about half my plants. They have been alive two months!! They are all about two feet tall. I'll throw up some pics once things start looking frosty.

Observations- Fuck hoods. Vert bulbs ALL day son.

Worm tea is the SHIT. FUCK Chemicals

I love me some tents.

This round is G13 gear.

SUper Skunk

Purple Haze (a SICK fucking strain that is MEGA dank...wasnt purple tho. And NO this is not the infamous purple haze...not even sure that exists)

Blue OG kush

I can keep some of my plants about 8 inches from a vertical bulb without any curling of the leaves. You should SEE how much light these fuckers are getting.

Again FUCK hoods.

13. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

cool to hear about the hoods...ive been bangin vert for a few years and the biggest thing ive seen is that the buds grow chunky from the base to the top, no more popcorn bullshit to deal with, maybe 3 grams of popcorn where there used to be 10 or so per plant, that 7 was replaced by 14grams of useable/awesome buds now!:goodjob:

14. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

If people ddon't believe in vert, all they need to do is buy a mogul socket, about $30, hang your bulb and turn on. The difference in the amount of light from the vert is, well, blinding. You'll never put your bulb back in a hood again.

15. nuggnester

yes...blinding...I am unable to visit the growroom anymore without sunglasses. Or I just have to hold my hand in front of the lights while I look in. 1200 watts hanging vertically three feet in front of your face is fucking BRIGHT-

16. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Beautifulyl stick Buds nuggs :goodjob: Looks like someone going to have some really nice pictures for Next months Bud shot contest. :thumbsup: Looking forward to more updates. :redbong:

17. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

I just started the switch to vert and the wife said she aint going in there anymore without sunglasses, she went and bought cheap ones and left them by the door :roffl:

I agree though, sucks when you leave the room and can't see (2 1k's 4 foot apart is hell on the eyes specially when it's eye level

18. MedicineMan

MedicineMan New Member

I know it's been a couple of years, but this thread is awesome! It's incredible to see how your grows improved over time. The last one you shared looked beautiful. You know your stuff Nugg! Can't wait to set up my own paradise with my first grow....coming soon!