Offical "Outdoor Grow Off 2011" Thread....

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by Boa, Jan 11, 2011.

1. 420/24/7/4/12

420/24/7/4/12 Excommunicated

Nice post and setup Vinnie. Just out of curiosity, were there any days/nights that you were unable to maintain the cover(whether you were unable to put it on or take it off) and if so what was the longest stretch and did you see any affects? Thanks

2. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

Thanks.

I got the seeds from Sensi Seeds via The Attitude seed bank. Between 35 and 36 degrees latitude. According to the description on The Attitude they are supposed to be ready last week of Sept., but I picked about Oct 10 or so, as I recall.

3. made2smoke

made2smoke Established Healthy Roots

hank

holy shit that bud in the second pic is gigantic 2 ft?

:bong-2:

420/24/7/4/12

the nyc diesel i got thru joint doctor and the purple strain was a gift from an indoor grow a buddy of mine has from clone, the last one is just a random seed selected from about 20 females this grew the fastest, bushiest, great strain wish i knew what it really was it got to 10 ft by early july! sucks i got bugs tho cause it would've really yielded

LONGITUDE -74.75

LATITUDE- 41.1

4. made2smoke

made2smoke Established Healthy Roots

sorry im retarded and meant to say dr chronic wow :angry7:

i confused myself cause i ordered jds seeds when i got the nyc

i really need to stop toking my memory is shot

5. 420/24/7/4/12

When were they harvested?

6. 420/24/7/4/12

That seems about right as far as the estimates go. I have found them to be about 3-4 weeks earlier then what they really finish. The funny thing is that I had been recommended Early Pearl because it was supposed to finish earlier then mid Sept. I am glad to get personal experience instead of counting on the seed banks estimates.

Thanks for the 411!:thumbsup:

7. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

You're welcome.

Beginning of Oct. is still quite early for a 100% Sat, I think. Last year I didn't take my Hazes until Dec.

It was very :coool: outside. :santa2: