Offical "Outdoor Grow Off" Thread

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by Boa, Jun 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WILLSMOKESOME

WILLSMOKESOME Germinating

Hello ALL..... So i am harvesting her in a day, so ill post some more pics this is as far as the weather let me go out side so i took her in this is what i got to harvest

[​IMG]

Chronic Don likes this.
  2. WILLSMOKESOME

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

LET ME KNOW HOW GOOD IT LOOKS IM JUST WONDERIN HOW GOOD I DID FOR THE FIRST TIME NOT TOO SHABBY HUH>>

3. Chronic Don

Chronic Don Daddy of RP & GG

Nice Nice Nice Sativa what breed? you have a good green thumb dude:good job:

4. Chronic Don

The Last needing a trim.

Will be about a lb.

these are 12x1/2lb +1x1lb my next yrs supply a 1/2lb a month and an extra 1lb for the times you need a bit more, holidays, fishing trips, visits to in-laws, etc.

[​IMG]

and this is the last needing a trim, about a lb worth.

[​IMG]

(brown tips are frost bite from 2wks before cutting down.)

RkyMtnWayHigh69 likes this.
  5. canadian123

canadian123 hemp ninja

Nice you'll be hearing from me in a week or so on my finished status with pics don't go handing out any awards just yet. :new_alien:

6. bncooldude13

bncooldude13 I supply your drug dealer

Dang Chronic Don nice harvest dawg. Them bags give a serious look. Nice work,

7. WILLSMOKESOME

it was just some bagseed but by the way it grew, i am for sure gonna get some fem seeds for next year tho

8. CanadianDAN

CanadianDAN Summer Greenthumb

So with what i had left over and not stolen, i ended up with an ounce or three. I dont know yet, i havent finished drying it up.

Ill have some pics up soon.

Im happy ill have some to smoke, but i really needed that money. Damn thieves!

9. Chronic Don

Way to go Dan

salvage what you can, be ready for next yr.

10. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Well, we were forced to harvest a bit earlier than I had planned because of the budworms that were showing up on our plants, but I'm pretty happy with the buds we harvested. We had to keep our outdoor plants small so yields weren't very big but we ended up with about 6 1/2 ounces dried bud from the four little plants we grew. None of them were more than 3 feet tall so not too bad. They also got more shade than I had anticipated in their spot so next year I will adjust for that and I think we're gonna go a little bigger with them next year. But all in all we're happy. Ganja is always a blessing and Outdoor Organic Ganja is the best of all!

The Vanilluna turned out to be awesome outdoors. We yielded 4 ounces. Full of fat sticky trichomes and nice and dense. Smells just like the indoor version, very sweet and creamy. Tastes like sweet floral and vanilla cream soda. Nice heavy body and head stone. Great for pain relief or sleep aid, it really lowers the eyelids and slows you down. Simply a 10 IMO. :droooling:

The Super Silver Haze was a bit shaded so it could have been denser but it's still nice. We yielded 2 ounces from 2 small plants, so it should have been more, but the end product is still top shelf ganja. Very "frosty" looking fairly dense buds (especially the tops got nice and dense). They smell like Pine Sol and fuel. Tastes very piney and musky with a pine sol aftertaste. The high is an even body and head high that will relax you but without knocking you out for a nap. You can really be nice and medicated after just a couple of hits but because it's so tasty and has such a pleasant high you just keep smoking more and it tends to go fast since everyone loves it so much!

Here are my pics of the dry buds.

Vanilluna

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Super Silver Haze

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So there you have it. Hope everyone enjoys their smoke from this outdoor season! :passsit: :passsit: :passsit: :passsit: :good job:

Chronic Don likes this.
  11. bncooldude13

bncooldude13 I supply your drug dealer

Dang Ras, the buds look nice. Nice red color to em. :bong-2:

12. rollin2techno

rollin2techno cL053t Gr0w3r

Those buds look excellent. Outdoor harvests are such great supplement to an indoor operation. Nice. :good job:

13. canadian123

canadian123 hemp ninja

4.5LbS GWS

2LBS SuperSkunk

1LB PPP

I think I got beat still good enough for me :alien11:

14. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Try less than an ounce. Started with 30+ plants. Deer, critters, turkeys (fuckin Turkeys! they waddle over the damn things and beat them to the ground.) males, poor strain choice and high water in the swamp site left us with a few grungy plants that fared poorly due to my shitty outdoor ability.

Oh well....gonna try again next year. Third time's the charm.

Pics? You want pics? Like I'm gonna further humiliate myself by posting pics of this sorry assed operation. It was all I could do to go look much less use a camera so I could continually remind myself.

15. virago420

virago420 Excommunicated

LOL I hear ya Res, I had high hopes myself. I ended up with 14oz, not bad but I would have liked better. I really dont plan to try outdoor again right now. Indoors is SO much easier.

Sorry folks, I dont have any pics either.

16. CanadianDAN

I hate this thread. Mods can you remove it??

This thread has nothing but bad luck connected to it.

DELETE IT!!!!

17. SecretGrower420

SecretGrower420 Baked as fuck

Out of my 3 remaining girls I got a half pound of Molokai frost and 3 pounds of blue haze (finally found out what I was actually growing). Also got a QP of bubble hash.

18. CanadianDAN

Fuck, i felt bad for you when i heard all your plants got jacked...

Now i find out you "ONLY" got like 4 pounds...

FUCK.

I was thinking about my crop getting jacked the other when i was in bed. I got soooo pissed off....

Not so much that i missed out on one years harvest. But more so that i cant grow in my own yard anymore. That really fucking pisses me off.

19. blah blah boy

blah blah boy Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

I ended up with 8 z's that sucked. this yr

20. strawberry.cough

strawberry.cough looking into the abyss

gee blah blah with the summer we had I thought sure you would do good. My indoor grow might as well be out right now, it is to cold in the closet when the lights are out so I am working on that guess I will try a heat mat to see if that helps can't let the little dears freeze to death.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.