Oh Yeah Baby!

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Midnight Garden, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

Thanks AB! I got lucky considering all the rippers running rampant around here.

Tony, this stuff is dank, sticky and some of the best stuff I've had in a while. It probably had about two more weeks, I had planned on pulling it in the second week of Oct. It has kind of a peppery smell, when you hit it you get that good bud flavor with skunk undertones. I tried to clone the plant several times and failed so I am bummed about that though.

Also, another grower got ripped in the next county from here last night, according to the news the homeowner chased them off before they got anything. The ironic thing is, I have been following his grow on youtube. I don't think I'll be posting any more outside videos.

This is the grow that got hit last night. This is pretty scary shit!

[YOUTUBE]BJXUGzcgqJc[/YOUTUBE]

2. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

Not a bad harvest. how much was it in total?

I haven't even checked mine in a week. They've gotten enough rain though. Chopping mine next friday.

3. Midnight Garden

4. Midnight Garden

5. Leo's

Leo's Developed Alternating Nodes

Great job MidnightGarden! Love your sweet dreams.

Leo's (bleass a fire)

6. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

the Sweet Dreams looks very well formed

7. Midnight Garden

Thanks guys, the sweet dream was an accident actually (it's gdpxhumboldt skunk). It has a very fruity smell and uplifting high.

I had an indoor grow get seeded, when I was trimming it I took it out and shook it over the garden to get the seeds out. Two of the seeds sprouted and they actually grew taller and yielded more than the clones of the other stuff. I made some hash last week out of some trim from the sweet dreams that I grew, that shit is really good.

The large bud upfront is the sweet dreams, this is at week 5 flower.

[​IMG]

8. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Excellent nuggets indeed MG. You have mad skills brother.

:redbong::thumbs-up::redbong:

9. buds4ever

buds4ever Lost in the woods

Very nice! :thumbs-up: b4e..:passsit: