On the Ganja Menu Tonight

Discussion in 'The 'Kind Kitchen' started by rasganjah, Apr 16, 2011.

1. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Filet Mignon with my very own one of a kind homemade Ganja Barbecue Sauce. I used about 1/4 cup of my most potent ganja butter in the barbecue sauce and I'm gonna grill some Filets on the barbecue.... I'll let ya know how it goes! :thumbs-up:

2. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Thanks Ras I just came in from fenceing and that has made me so hungry I am about to eat this keyboard.

t6

3. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

yeah man thanks i just walk in after playing poker and and feeling hungry and i rad aout filet mignon

4. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Steak!?

5. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Aint you a VEGGIE-head????????

WTF?

And why in the hell are you defacing a Filet with BBQ sauce man?!?!?!?!?!?!?! CUT IT OUT!

6. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Ehhh I'm not strict about it anymore. It's rare but I do enjoy a good piece of meat now and then. I mean Filet Mignon, c'mon.... They were awesome by the way! The sauce came out good and I'm still irie and well medicated. I may work on perfecting the sauce and trying to market it for our patients. Also I may work on a hot sauce.

Anyway, I was craving some meat,... some red meat to be clear. So I went to the Farmer's Market and checked out the selection, and the Filets looked soooo good I got 3 nice ones.. One a bit thinner for the wife, she likes them more well done and 2 nice thick ones for me cuz I like it a perfect medium and they were perfect! Pice will follow and once I perfect the recipe I will post it up for others to try their hand at a Ganja Barbecue Sauce.

7. CCrete

Good deal man, Im stricktly veggies and meats......only thing processed I cant get away from is Lays Classic chips and dark chocolates.......other than that if it has a heartbeat or aspires chlorophyll, im eatin it!!!

8. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Couple of pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's making me hungry just looking at the pictures!.....:passsit:

9. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Good for you man, processed foods are almost all horrible for us. In the foil on the grill was some fresh pineapple, pears, red onions, and a sprinkle of brown sugar and some Worcestershire sauce and a bit of our barbecue sauce. We let them roast the whole time the coals were getting ready and till the meat was done. Mmmmm good!:thumbs-up:

Also we had baked taters and Ganja Chocolate Chip cookies for desert! :thumbs-up:

10. CCrete

Hell yah! God damn that looks great

11. JesseJamesBond

JesseJamesBond Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Great, now I want a T-Bone and a bottle of Whiskey...

:rofl6:

Looks off the hook Ras! Be sure to include that feast on the M & G menu!

Salute e buon appetitto!

JJb