On With The Grow!!

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by teamster6, Nov 23, 2009.

1. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Hats off to you teamster6 that is one insane plant.-Bud

2. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Thanks Bud next grow I am gonna plant teenie weenie ones!!!!

my fuckin fingers are trashed!

:beerchug-2:

Teamster6

3. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Wow! i have never seen anything like that indoors either! that's awesome! And they were some ginormous ladies, so no doubt they were dropping seeds! Again, nicely done Teamster!!!

Peace

-LM

4. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

T6- You do know you're totally insane as a grower. Hand watering beasts like that in lava rock. That Sage alone had to suck a gallon a day at least. I fuckin love it!

cheers,

5. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

thanks lm

resin haha your about right that Sage plant drinks about 2 gallons of water a day..........................

Teamster6

6. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Well we ran out of damn Jars!! We hit all the cheap stores around town and decent jars were 6 bucks a piece. Well you know Teamsterette she is always thinking I send her out Jar Searching and she comes back with 8 Giant Jars of Pickles!!!! She claimed what a buy the jars of pickles were three bucks a piece and we get the pickles!! Well now we have a five gallon bucket full of pickles in the garage fridge.

Here is a strange pheno I ended up with out of the Sativa strain. Nice yield very kush flavor sweet. Long colas :beerchug-2: Teamster6

[​IMG]

7. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

pic

pic

8. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Nice Teamster!!!

i don't doubt for a second that you guys were scurryin around for some more jars, lol... that plant was a beast! Way to grow my friend, way to grow!

Peace

-LM

9. virago420

virago420 Excommunicated

Dude......I have to take anti-depressants before I view this thread...thats why I try not to view it often because I dont like the pills.....Amazing grow teamster. Its hard to watch a growshow like this when all I have to look at are a couple of 2" seedlings lol Im gonna buy stock in canning jars, or whatever brand of pickles you folks are buying for your next grow. I can see myself making some money :not-worthy:

10. stickyicky24

stickyicky24 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Dddaaaammmnn that is out of control man. I can't even begin to imagine how long it took to trim all that. Or what it must be like to have to dispose of all of those fans and stems and shit. Hell of a grow man you even gonna be able to get a weight on all that???

11. NOTthatTIGER

NOTthatTIGER Developed Alternating Nodes

any clue on the total yield-ish?...:bee:

i'm thinkin' ifin' ya put some shiney white boards, and some reflector hoods in the room you'd yield even more...(not to get greedy, just thinkin' efficiency) :)

12. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

Abundanza!!

I'm lovin' those twin towers :droooling: :not-worthy:

:pickle:
    It was either that, or a 5 gal. bucket full-o-buds, eh? :redbong:

13. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Hey team this was surely a long show but I enjoyed every minute of it Great Job old man -Bud

14. Tex-Elektric-Bud

Tex-Elektric-Bud Journey man sparky

glad to see that sage was finally taken down bud, long go at it for you thats for sure! one hell of a growing strain i'd say! looks good though! congrats on the calender contest! cheers bud!

15. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

Great job Teamster6, You did an outstanding job with this very interesting grow.

I have enjoyed every pic you posted.) Thanks for all the time you devoted to sharing this with us fellow :GK:er's. :) :ebert:

If you need any help smoking that, I know a couple hippies that could make a dent in it. ;)

16. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Heres the Weight

Well friends we are at a end on the grow! the carcass of the lonely Sage plant makes the grow room look lonely but at the same time it is awaiting new life.

Long thread but interesting one. Over 150 pics and several topics came up. I really enjoyed when Skunky and others chimed in about the differant water hashes ect.

Ok here is whats left. 3.71 lbs!!!!! Ok guys this is deboned. There are no stems in this lot STRAIGHT BUD! This is not counting all we have smoked for 6 weeks waiting on the final plants that I did not count. I had hoped for more but some were lacking as the Sage plant devistated one side of the grow. Hard to get all the bottles in as they are quite large.

The Sage plant was the last to Harvest. It had airy buds but thousands of them it seemed and it took 3 FUCKIN DAYS to manicure that bitch with me and teamsterette6 working at it. The sage plant flowered almost 17 weeks!

The final weight the sage put out was 10.38 ounces of pure Bud. On a good note after all the cussing of that plant the head high is great!!! Forgot to mention my last grow was 2 1/4 pounds and my goal was to beat that and it came in well over that.

Teamster6

17. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

18. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

19. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

20. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Now I see what you mean. I have the square jars, to the left. I thought you were saying that you had much bigger glass.

Nice Haul :thumbs-up:

You definitely need to invest in a set of bags!