Outdoor KO Kush F4

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by Midnight Garden, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

I grew KO Kush F4 indoors this past winter and took some clones from it then put the clones outside on May 4th, 2012. I did not expect that they would bud out until sometime in august, however, they did bud out. I decided to let them go thinking that they would eventually re veg. Well, they didn't, so I decided last week to take whatever buds I could from the plant and then let it keep growing. Man am I glad I pulled those buds.

All I can say is that I have traveled all over this wide world and smoked some of the finest weed there is. This stuff rates up there with the best weed I have ever had the privilege of smoking! The plants went 10 weeks in flower.

#1-Strain:> KO Kush F4

#2-Appearance:> 8 - Buds are a little airy but they are also very sticky.

#3-Taste:> 10 - Has that real good weed taste.

#4-Aroma:> 9 - Kind of a fruity skunk smell.

#5-High/Stone type:> Nice and mellow, don't smoke this if you plan on getting anything done!

#6-Source:> Sannies Seeds

#7-Price:> 30 Euro

#8-Potency:> 10 - This stuff will get you high as hell!

#9-Overall Rating:> 9.5

#10-Overall Description:> Good yield, good bag appeal, very nice high. This would be a good strain to grow outside in the early spring, provided you are in a climate zone that you could do that in, and get buds without having to do light depo. This smoke has a completely different high than its parent that was grown indoors. The indoor parent was kind of racy and speedy, this is the complete opposite with the high kicking you in the ass and putting you down for the count. This stuff is the bomb!

#11-Would you Reccomend:> Hell yes!

#12-Smokers General Comments:> I bitched before about having to sign for seeds, well, I am ordering some more of these! This weed is killer, just fricking killer!

Outdoor KO Kush F4...This is after I harvested the large buds from it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2012
    bigbudztoo likes this.
  2. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

Sounds nice. Thanks for the smoke report.

:coool:

3. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Yeah same man,love my smoke reports:passit:

4. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Says

5. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

K O is some great smoke. I agree with MG that it is one of the strongest that I have had.

Bump :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

BBT