Outdoor13'

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by Bje4201, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

From what I can tell, there was 2 of them. They came over the garden fence from the back, stayed in the tall grass around the edges, it's all smashed down. Smart enough to not leave prints, so I probably know who it was. I had a can of carb cleaner and powder blast on the porch from rebuilding weed wacker carb last weekend. The red tubes where in the nozzles and can't find the caps. Straight plant attack. Nothing was stolen but the one plant, only one in a 5 gallon bucket-carry able. When I find them, and I will, they will not be happy.

2. jr215

jr215 Caged hippie

That sucks BJ. Sorry you had an asshole attack.

3. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

:admin:

What's really worse than the plants getting fucked up. Now I know my place is not secure, and I'm a target. I've got a short list of people that know where I live, AND KNOW MY DOG!! I haven't spoken of the grow, so I'm stumped. I wish I could take the rest of the week off, park my truck somewhere else and just wait. :danger::admin::BangHead:

4. BongRippa

BongRippa Full Flowering

Oh man my sympathies bro. Thats a tough one. I know there is nothing to be said to make you feel better but a least it wasnt the cops who found it.

5. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

DUDE!!!! I just watched your youtube video and was about to comment how nice everything looked :( Fuck. That is terrible. If you can't watch from a truck....got a camera by any chance? Probably not but it never hurts to ask! I would just have to, HAVE to know who did that. So sorry :/

6. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Tear it all down ASAP! Get that shit outta there! You are in a state that fucks people over for growing and you have a major security breach. If they were asshole enough to steal from you AND Attack your other plants for no reason other than to be malicious then they are IMO the same kinda bitch made people that would drop a dime just to be a dick.

Now as for the security breach. Who knew? Your roommate? Girlfriend?

7. BongRippa

BongRippa Full Flowering

I agree with Ras. It really, really sucks my man but its not worth losing your freedom. Get rid of it all, not in your trash but burn it or get it far away from your property.

8. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Yep, it's gotta go. And cannagirl, I meant I'd be in the house waiting. With truck parked elsewhere. My roommate was at work, they were fine this am when I left. Came home to that mess

9. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

Hey bje, that really sucks man. If you told no one then my money is on your roommate, he probably knows who did it because you don't know who he's been telling. I have a game camera that I keep on mine at all times. I'd put one up if I were you, even if you get rid of everything. Hope you find them.

[​IMG]

10. BongRippa

BongRippa Full Flowering

Wish I could buy you some shots and help you drown your sorrows bro.

Be smart dealing with this though, dont get yourself in trouble by hurting someone.

You would have to get them back where they would have a hard time proving it was you.

11. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

^^^this

And also yes I would scrap the whole thing :( Hate to say it. But I would still think about a motion camera. If they can do that, they can do anything including coming to steal whatever they want, harm your pets, etc.

12. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Excellent idea on the camera. Also, I was mostly blowing off steam, saying I was gonna hurt anybody. I had a nice fattie, got me a beer, chillin out on the couch. That plant will show up, it's the clone from my hydro I had outside, so, I find either who's got that kinda smoke around here come fall. Or go to some of the 5 people I know's pads and see if I catch a glimpse. Probably just get a camera, let it go, as much as it kills me to do it. I've gotta spend some time thinkin on why whoever it Was did it. What if next time my mowers gone, or hate to think it, something was done to the dog. It just seems hateful and totally out of place someone to sneak in my yard, half kill everything, steal one plant. Yet not steal any of the yard equipment or go inside. Just so happened the back door was unlocked, don't know why, but nothing was touched. I'll quit rambling now, good doubie.

13. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Dude ramble on. I don't even know. If no one has noticed I have a bit of a short temper..... (too lazy to find the emoticon for rolling one's eyes)

So anyways I would be going absolutely batshit right now. I am still mad someone took a bumper sticker off my car like 6 years ago. I'd say you are playing it pretty cool.

14. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

So, I was up most of the night trying to figure this shit out. I'm mystified, why only damage a few of them? Why not pull em all up? Why steal the one potted plant that is a store bought variety? This just doesn't add up to me. I'm short on funds ATM, or I'd get a camera today. Gonna have to be Friday, wish I'd of thought of that before this happened. I do have a main suspect though, in fact about the only person makes sense, the dude I was buying from. Or I'm just grasping at straws, DAMNIT!!

15. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

The law could've pulled the one for probable cause and fucked the other ones for good measure. I'd clean house FAST!

16. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Sounds more like a weed unfriendly neighbor. Steal one for evidence when reporting and spray some shit on the rest. To cannabis haters it's a vile drug that needs to be stopped before you sell it on the playground to their children. It don't take much to stumble on a neighbor's garden if houses are at all close. (I've seen the pics and your neighbors are close) Looking for a lost dog, kids out fucking around in the nearby fields then telling parents ....lots of ways for folks to figure out what you're doing.

If that shit ain't ALL gone by now you're a fool.

17. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

i may be crazy and i may be an idiot

So, i didn't just go crazy and cut all my stuff down. I kept about six of the best looking ones, some already had thumb sized buds on them. They are in a new location that no one is aware of, i made it seem as though i pulled everything to my ex roommate. I think he was the one that attacked my plants, its the only reasonable explanation. So, they hace almost fully recovered from the transplant, it was iffy if any would survive. I have neglected to post anything about continuing the grow for fear of being called 9 kinds of a fool. But i dont think ya'll will dis approve of my new location.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Theres 2 more photos, but im having a bitch of a time uploading them. I will later.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2013
  18. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Things are lookin good. Plants have really recovered nicely, i just might salvage this grow yet. Everything is in full flower so its the downhill stretch, im figuring 2 maybe 3 months and its harvest time.:coolbounce::passsit::bong-2:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Pulled my lst plant, well, the chickens got loose and dug it up:BangHead:. So as i trim and bbq chicken (kidding) i snapped a pic. Not alot, but plenty more to come:coolbounce:

[​IMG]

20. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

[YOUTUBE]yWrJP9QWUqY[/YOUTUBE]