Outdoor13'

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by Bje4201, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

you have the video set to private.

2. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Fixed it, should be viewable now sorry

3. Midnight Garden

looking good. You getting a skert yet? rofl

4. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

5. Midnight Garden

I heard his answer about predator mites on the interview. I won't use those and here is why. To keep a predator mite alive it has to eat. It's food source is the bad mite. If they are shipped and stored properly you are getting predator mites and more bad mites in your shipment. I'll pass on that. Lady bugs and praying mantis are working for me. I'm not bug free by any means but it's not enough to be concerned about.

6. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

The tip was about growing Dill next to your plants... ya stoner :D

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2013
  7. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Thanks MG. Not sure what you meant but im not wearin skirts and yes i am skeered lol

8. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Well i never ended this grow log. I got ripped, all four of my big ones were gone. Had some left in pots but they were crap. Its a new year though!

9. DaBurner420

DaBurner420 This Line For Rent.

Holy crap, i havent posted in years, feels like I just got out of a coma and landed in your thread, lol.

10. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Well hope it was worth the read lol. And welcome back

DaBurner420 likes this.
  11. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

I could say the same to you :smokin:

Where you been bje?

12. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Well thats a good question FF. I guess I've been in a sort of limbo, on probation now, which I've already messed up by telling my po id piss dirty. Got some things in cali I should be helping with, I'd show pics but dude had to get his face in em all, but I cant till next year once this dwi is behind me. Been livin at my pops but he's gone sober for his job so I cant really smoke there. Dn sure cant grow which I was told earlier this year when my starts were found. So I'm suckin hind tit till next May when I'm off probation and headed west back home

13. friendlyfarmer

Hang in there bro. The only constant in this world is change.

We just had a thread about beating pee tests. DXE was offering up his test kit that he never had to use.

14. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Cool man! Funny thing is I've got a sure fire method to pass. Proved with two jobs and a probation test years ago. I just wasn't ready for it, WHO DRUG TESTS FOR A DWI! Anyway this is what I got waiting to be a part of in cali image.jpg

/monthly_2014_09/image.jpg.08bc127e1638a84f830017a233783534.jpg

15. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Another one

image.jpg

/monthly_2014_09/image.jpg.959b94918adfc934fdf0005dcbbec8b2.jpg

16. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Damn what a bush!!!:5eek: There could be a fucking tribe of pigmies living in there and you'd never know it.:roffl:

Good luck with the probation hassle. Here, whatever tests are up to the probation officer. But most appreciate honesty!! Got a friend I partied with years ago that's in the Probation-Parole system here. His moto is, be honest on the first one then pass the second and he's off your back as long as you stay out of trouble.

Be Cool, CG

17. DaBurner420

DaBurner420 This Line For Rent.

Nice! The beauty of outdoor growing.

18. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

I've been flyin under the radar and dealing with life. Hope to be back in action soon

19. friendlyfarmer

Watch the movie Quick Change with Bill Murray. You will thank me some day.

20. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Ok, always a fan of bill Murray. I'll give it a look, hope its on netflix