Outdoor13'

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by Bje4201, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Few more

image.jpg

/monthly_2013_03/image.jpg.ffc53de8ff7de7b81560bbccda1316cf.jpg

2. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Last ones

image.jpg

/monthly_2013_03/image.jpg.16ad0dce2d28cb1204c3a02fb05b3b72.jpg

3. greenjah

greenjah A Fat Sticky Bud

If you can grow a vegie garden you can grow weed in the heat. The greenhouses get over 100 all the time. Last year was a hot year, they got 110 plus.

4. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Ya it was that hot here just being outside with about 80 percent humidity. But if your in Michigan you're no stranger to humidity, I guess I was more worried about the initial shock of going from the house which is about 80 in summer to say 110 or something crazy like last year. I'll just find some spots shaded in the afternoon. Or put up a shade. I'm just stressing over nothin y'all are right.

5. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Come on longer days!Thes babies are getting bigger quicker. I've never tried using lights to get plants started before, but how fast these little ones are growing is amazing to me. This cold and cloudy crap better get lost soon. I can't wait to see what they do once they're in the ground. (I realize it's probably only amazing to me):roffl:

image.jpg

/monthly_2013_03/image.jpg.b938160b8e0df7b276d2ce1fe124d479.jpg

6. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

I love growin.

image.jpg

/monthly_2013_03/image.jpg.a33a92f801b8f7d770b0f7765a05c30c.jpg

7. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Growing is an amazing process. I too love growing as do most of us here. :thumbsup: Good luck with you outdoor this year. I wish I could do some outdoor. I live in a spot on a hill where my neighbors are able to see into my yard from above me. I may try doing a single plant SCROG style outdoors this summer. But it'll be from clone so I have to wait for the days to get longer before I can put it outside.

You're well on your way though. Enjoy the experience and be safe. :passsit:

8. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

They've gotten so much larger I had to move them from the cabinet into the hydro closet. Works out though cause I needed the cabinet for my first attempt at cloning today. Took 3 cuttings of two of the hydro plants, but that's another thread. Getting my garden spot ready today. Decided against pots, doing a vegetable garden and these will be amongst it. Plenty of corn and tomatoes to hide em. :coolbounce::bong-2: can any of y'all find the lighter in the pic?

image.jpg

/monthly_2013_03/image.jpg.18b6a169c6c661b97b17c23aaa9aad43.jpg

rasganjah likes this.
  9. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Thanks man, appreciate the kind words. I know what you mean about no cover. That's why I'm doing a veggie garden, my neighbors can't see exactly what I'm doing, they're a few acres away. But a veggie garden will throw off any suspicion I'm hoping.

10. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Made a trip over to my pops today. I picked up the tiller so I can get the garden site going. Unfortunately it was to dark to till when I got home but I'll have it ready by this weekend

11. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Ugh.......... Damn old yard equipment. Been trying all week to get this tiller to crank. Got it to fire once, idled really rough and stalled out- no more fire. Most likely point gap or needs new condenser and spark plug. So many setbacks already, oh well, it's been raining all week so it's to wet to till anyways. Plants look nice though:redbong:

image.jpg

/monthly_2013_04/image.jpg.e2a97ce04192ea68c9837e1a03d19252.jpg

12. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

New hempy factory potsI saw these in another thread, I think it was midnight garden who posted it. Anyways, pots with a resi built in and drain hole. Cost like $3 at Walmart, working good so far. :bong-2:

image.jpg

/monthly_2013_04/image.jpg.40a87d9a17a059d5f573e3a66fd24f0e.jpg

13. DaBurner420

DaBurner420 This Line For Rent.

When are you transplanting them outside?

14. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Well, the days are about long enough. My tiller took a dive on me so as soon as I get the dirt turned over in my garden plot they're going out. Starting to harden them off already. Hopefully by this weekend.

15. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

Good luck man, they most likely are going to bud out if you put them out now. Based on my passed experience you should wait until at least the third week in May, preferably first week of June, unless of course you want them to bud now or are going to hit them with supplemental lighting for awhile.

16. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Oh they're not going in the ground just yet(I know, contradicting my last post) we're getting about 13-14 hours of daylight right now so I'm almost ready. Right now I'm just putting them out some to harden up to the sun. I do need to put them in bigger pots, solo cups are getting to small. Oh, was it you midnight garden that posted about the Walmart hempy pots? I got a couple and they are bad ASS! I just might get a few more for some clones I got.

17. DaBurner420

DaBurner420 This Line For Rent.

You could also wait till right before a full moon to squeeze out more veg time outdoors.

18. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Really? I've never heard that one. For now I'm gonna repot them till my corn and such gets tall enough to hide them amongst the tomatoes.just gettin anxious I guess.

19. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Here's a link to some info. Gardening by the Moon

:passsit:

20. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Thanks man, that's pretty cool. I had no idea the moon played that big a part. :thumbsup::passsit:

Kinda funny looking at my avatar pic.