Outdoor13'

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by Bje4201, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

This is why I decided to go all out and do a decent sized grow. I just had to shell out 60 bucks for this crap that is unfortunately some of the best priced decent stuff around. They call it corn, short for popcorn I guess, which it's obviously not. I had my dude try to sell me some "kush" before, I looked at it, then at him and not so politely told him kush doesn't have seeds for one and that I grew up in SoCal. Who you tryin to fuckin kid!!20 bucks a gram for schwag, I had a buddy send me a qp out here of superman and some Hindu, it blew there fucking minds!!! It didn't even compare to some OG or even what I lovingly referred to as "mids". Needless to say, if I get some bomb diggity from this grow I'll blow there minds again! Just can't let em know where it came from, I don't want to have to shoot a ripper. But I will

image.jpg

/monthly_2013_04/image.jpg.52c4170c58a579332a4e2098643bdd50.jpg

2. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

That weed just looks plain old nasty. Mexican schwag for sure.

3. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Yep, some good ole' mexi. $60 for a $20-30 dollar half. Sumbitch wanted $70! Didn't bite so he went 60. I still wasn't pleased but it's better than no weed. Now I did pop out some nice fat seeds, might be good. I've always thought the reason schwag is so shitty is cause they don't cure it right. It's chop and bag and gone.

4. Midnight Garden

You get some good results and you'll definitely be the go to guy in your circle. Good luck, can't wait to see how this turns out.

5. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

I'd rather huff an exhaust pipe.

6. Midnight Garden

The last time I smoked that crap it had been smuggled in a cars gas tank and the packaging leaked. The dude actually had the nerve to be selling it for $100.00 an ounce. You couldn't even take a full hit because it was so gassy tasting.

7. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Naww man that's cuz it's new york diesel holmes! :kidding: :passsit:

8. ResinRubber

Last time I toked weed like that it was 1981.

9. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Damn! I wasn't even born till 86. That's one of the cool things here, y'all are old school! No B.S.- well mostly- and none of you are abashed at telling someone straight up! :coool::passsit:

10. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Have to make a quick soil mix, I didn't make enough originally. Need to repot the regular street brand girls from their little pots. Let me know if this photo comes out crooked, or some other crazy way please. I'm trying different ways to turn the phone so I quit posting sideways pics. Anyway, I got these bags of topsoil from HD and the dirt looks really rich! Plus there are no added nutes in the ingredients.Ok, when I just look at the post it's crooked. When I click on the pic, it's upright. WTF? It's got to be the camera format. And I have no idea how to fix that.

image.jpg

/monthly_2013_04/image.jpg.2c541b3551acf6c85ff820e93fb4758d.jpg

11. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Here's ingredients list. Trying a different angle, so let me know how it looks to y'all.

Well, I think I figured the problem. Phone sideways, picture upright. Phone upright, pics sideways.

12. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Bearwith me, ingredients again. Hopefully upright.

image.jpg

/monthly_2013_04/image.jpg.b8534c0058759c979ce14eb7db06dec8.jpg

13. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Seriously.............upside fuckin down.Ok, god hep me this better be upright. :5eek: image.jpg

/monthly_2013_04/image.jpg.3ee6b9a6f7b7a4f71f4db5b189fe8988.jpg

14. Midnight Garden

:rofl6: right on man don't give up!

15. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Praise Jesus :thumbsup:

16. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

I had no idea these phones would do that to pictures. Alright guys no more sideways pics I swear!

17. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Ok, pic will be upside down on the post, enlarge it and it will be upright. Took a pic of the ones that I had already put in ground. Not looking to shabby, it was getting dark so not the best quality

image.jpg

/monthly_2013_04/image.jpg.645cbea3f6a2ffb8b55527a6555263af.jpg

18. ResinRubber

Yay! It worked!

19. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

My god it took awhile to figure the problem out. Sorry to y'all for whatever screwed up pics I got on here. Just remember, if it's upside down, it's right side up! :roffl::roffl:

20. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

So, headed to Walmart, need food and some supplies. Gotta smoke a fatty first so I'm prepared for what I'm about to see. Small town Texas superwalmart- full of real winners- I love going there baked.