Pics missing?

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Justcheckingitout, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

I went to pull a pic from one of my led threads in the led growing forums and all the pics in each thread is gone?? I haven't checked other forums yet.

Did someting happen recently where we lost pics again?
    I know they were there a couple months ago.

Anyone else missing pics recently?

2. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Do you have a link for that thread?

3. Justcheckingitout

4. Justcheckingitout

I did find a post with a missing pick further down the forum, it also had a link to a media pic I had, when I clicked on it I got "security certificates missing, hackers can be at risk of information" so I am not sure of the site certification has some thing to do with it??

Here is a pic of what I am talking about and the thread link...
    https://forum.growkind.com/threads/more-led-dwc-goodness-blue-hash-berry.46214/ Screenshot_20180627-110312_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20180627-110312_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
  5. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

This is related to the smilies also. Someone needs to check the right box or change the file path. Unless Webby shows up don't hold your breath.

6. Justcheckingitout

I was wondering if it had something to do with the security certificate, I know my phone wont let me "see" things if a site has a issue with it. I figured I better mention it also incase a maintenance issue was blocking pic links and stuff. What happend to Nip? Wasnt he a web guru?

7. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

I sent an email out to Webby guys about this problem. He will need to fix it. I’ll keep you guys updated as soon as I hear from him.

8. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Im just going to say it so ban me if you want but FIX THE DAMN IMAGE PROBLEM!!!! THREAD UPON THREAD IS FUCKED UP!!!! FUCKING LAMES.