Pissed!

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by skunky, May 5, 2015.

1. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

So. My headband is gone.... Fuck! Was an OG chemdawg diesel #1 cut too.... all because of taking a vacation to Cabo and having a retarded winter storm while I was away that prevented things from being cared for. Tried revegging the last one I harvested. Started to grow but then never made much new growth. Just started to spread out the calyxs abd couple leaves to shoot out. That was the first week it two. Just stopped growing and I held on monitoring. This is the first reveg I've had die in over 8 years I believe and that was one I could careless about and just let it do its thing to confirm an experiment I had going with a guy on IC mag that cloning is a way better and more feasible option than reveg. He was trying to say reveg is better overall. But anyways not about that just the fact I lost a damn fucking good, one if my top cuts. Gone. Fuck!

2. skunky

On a somewhat positive note I have some Thai lemon haze cuts supposedly in route soon and just discovered season 9 of trailer park boys on Netflix. Night isn't a complete let down. LOL

3. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

That sucks Skunky..... Hate losing s valued cut... Nice score on the new arrivals

4. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Who was the orignal breeder? I got a Headband from my last order at the tude, I remember it being from a good breeder, I can look at it and see.

5. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

There are a few Headband "Breeders" out there.

6. skunky

This was the elite chemdawg cut. No breeder other than the single cross. This was the real deal diesel other wise known as diesel #1, underdawg or day wrecker diesel. All the same thing, same cut. It was a winner. Just smelled like skunky fuel epoxy and hashy fuel undertones in flavor. Great looking bud structure just good looking flowers. Great yielded. Hopefully I can get it back. Though I also found a bunch of old Mr. Nice super silver haze beans . Maybe I can find something in those as well. I'll have to try and get this one back though.

7. Discorilla

I've got a Headband here with no number labels. Once I run it, we'll see if it's what you ran.

8. skunky

Awesome. Yeah man. There is someone I can't remember if it was Dina fem or Humboldt seed organization that had a seed version of the cut I had. I'll have to look later.

9. Discorilla

I just picked up a cut of her for my CYCO test run. She's taking the nutes like a champ!