POTUS Thread!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by GreenThumb, Feb 14, 2016.

1. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

2. GreenThumb

GreenThumb How to Delete account?

What if Trump is a patsy? What if part of the Wall Street bail out gave Democrats a blank check for a couple of presidents?

This would be a reasonable explanation for Suicide-Donald. No one can be this Stupid.

Forget about what is correct and morally empowering for whatever, look at the simple truths in our faces. Trump is under actual criminal investigation. Email server protocol as was used before Clinton as SOS. So how in the hell can Trump be President by our National moral Standards.

Is Trump falling on his Sword for the Republican Party?

3. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Please don't tell me you're falling on the Hillary sword.

4. nippie

that makes absolutely zero sense and is yet another reason I think bernie is a joke and just says shit because people want to hear it. Wall Street bail out, yeap show me how people actually wanted this to happen. Now show me all the people that understand it had to happen. Because if it didn't, it's not just the banks that would have collapsed, it was the american dollar.

So Bernie's position is that the banks shouldn't have been bailed out because they made shitty biz deals and it collapsed our economy. But bernie voted to allow the banks to make those shitty biz deals....let alone the fact that the banks aren't hurt by the collapse of the dollar. Banks aren't people, the banks would just no longer exist. Meanwhile the average american would be living through the great depression again....and bernie thinks thats a great thing...that'll show them banks that no longer exist...who cares if 9/10ths of the population would starve, hey we'd teach them evil banks....once again that Sanders gave the power to that collapsed the economy.

Trump isn't under criminal investigation unless you can cite something, that would be news to everyone......Clinton however is under criminal investigation, because she's a liar, but its amusing that they are defending that by saying Powell did the same, except he didn't...not even close

Resin

:roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl: I'd slam my dick in the desk drawer before that.

I'll probably waste my vote and go with Johnson, unless it's a close race I may reconsider at that point

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2016
  5. ResinRubber

Was talking to GT. You and I disagree on some shit....but neither of us is brain dead enough to back HRC.

Pushing for the Hill is closing one's eyes to Wall Street payments, misuse of government position, poor judgement as SoS, carpetbagging her way to a senator position in NY, ignoring her goon squad as they intimidated women of Bill. I lived through one Clinton fiasco in my lifetime. I'd rather it not be two. I don't know how progressives can claim to be progressive when they support dynastic politics. She is the absolute epitome of status quo for the inside the beltway crowd.

6. nippie

Clinton is all that's wrong with politics, trump is all that's wrong with America. Given no other choice, I'll take the latter because I don't have masters.

But Johnson, Paul, etc is what I want....fucking freedom again

7. ResinRubber

I knew we were on the same wavelength. I simply see/saw a different way of getting there. Rand was gone. Johnson wasn't even a fart blossom yet. If you adhere to libertarian ideals, at that point the only real option was Sanders. The one thing Sanders democrats, Constitutional republicans, and libertarians share is the desire to restructure Wall Street and find ways to better institute main street American opportunities. The rest is bullshit since nothing else he pushes has any semblance of a coalition in congress. Except possibly reviewing drug policy...which would be an added bonus. Now that Sanders is out it's either a Trump hand grenade with his own corporate/Wall Street ties, or, Johnson who hasn't got a piss of a chance.

HRC is simply too corrupt for words. Give her the billions she seeks so hard to attain but deny her the presidency and hope she just slithers away. I guarantee you one day soon. In my lifetime at least. There will be another Clinton seeking the White House. They've become our new Kennedy's. Only three times as corrupt and with an equally disreputable history. I will say Bobby was a good soul. The exception to the Kennedy rule. Maybe we'll get lucky and the Clinton DNA will pop up something like RFK.

8. nippie

Yea, I just can't stand bernie because I think he's a conartist. While wall Street needs to be reformed l, I'll be damned if I lose everything because of the color of my skin to make up for slavery etc. The moment he used Mike Brown, a man that tried to murder a cop as the example of police brutality there was no bridging the gap with me. On top of that, he acts like whites don't know what it's like to be poor....I can assure you that's not true. Even the nonsense he spouts off about that, I watched my mom work her way out of poverty to middle class by busting her ass, I use that as inspiration to bust my ass and move another rung up for my kids.....there is no one to blame for my family's poverty except geography. When you live in the mountains there's no jobs, stores, opportunities etc. So she took us and moved to the jobs you know, then worked her way up. I'm sure I'm one of the few people you know that had to shit in outhouse because there wasn't plumbing.....and to have someone making 200k a year tell me I don't know about poverty....fuck that.

Almost every issue in life is caused by government, sanders thinks having more government will solve it. I totally disagree.

Besides if you actually look at his plans they are fake, his healthcare couldn't even be pulled off in his home state, look it up...the state stopped it because it would have crushed all small biz with tax rate.

In the end, he's what's wrong with America. He may not be corrupt like most politicians, but that's because he's not smart enough to know how, not that he's saint. Fuck man, I give more away to charity than him...and he makes way more than me, but he says I don't give enough. You gotta lead by example.

Just like the only reason he didn't bow out is because money is still coming in...imagine that...wtf...Doesn't that go against what he says?

Any ways, yea we agree on a lot, just different paths to get there. Same as most Americans, but unlike most Americans we can have a discussion and not a screaming match

9. nippie

But johnson may be interesting, he's a former governor so it's not like McAfee running.

If allowed on stage during the debates, I'm sure he'd pull some states.

Which then would fuck it all up, because then the house chooses the next president....could you imagine that. We could actually get a president that didn't even run

10. GreenThumb

I had no problem using Google : Trump University Fraud?

11. GreenThumb

I am supporting the Democrat Candidate whoever it is. I really wish Sanders would accept the V.P. on a Clinton Sanders ticket.

Try and convince me to vote for Trump.

12. nippie

no offense but obviously you do. Trump University is a civil case, basically people want their money back, not a crimal case where someone can go to jail. There is a massively huge difference between criminal and civil litigation. like really it's not even remotely the same thing, not the same court system not same penalties etc.....unlike hillary who is facing a criminal investigation where if charged, she really can go to prison.

In other words

Trump case = People's Court

Hillary's case = Shawshank Redemption

uhhhhh, not sure what to say about this, maybe you can explain how you think someone who's under 'criminal investigation' shouldn't be allowed to be president.....but you are backing the only person in the race at this point that is under criminal investigation for illegally using home servers, prob selling state contracts in exchange for donations to the clinton foundation, erasing 30,000+ emails, literally the list of her wrongs and things she should go to prison for are endless.

Honestly the only thing keeping her out of prison is obama and his corrupt justice department, i lay money if anyone other than her wins, she goes on trial for fucking the american people over.

it's like the false outrage of the rape case in santa clara, everyone shuts up when you remind them that hillary did the same thing except she got her client 1 year for raping a child only 12 years old and knew he was guilty.

But this is your champion of the people, someone who would get a guilty child rapist off, sold state department contracts for donations to her foundation, illlegally used a private home email system AND LIED ABOUT IT which was hacked, deleted emails but we should trust her, the only ones she deleted didn't have anything to do with her selling state contracts, someone who wore a 12,500 jacket (not entire wardrobe, just the jacket) for a speech on income inequality......uugghhh

13. ResinRubber

Purty much. Champion of the downtrodden my ass. Hill's as much for herself as Trump is. She just says the right things, then does something completely different. I'll say this much, at least with Trump what you see is what you get. And if he fucks up too much he'll be gone in four years. With Hill you're guaran-damn-teed 8 years of whatever corrupt shit she can get away with. It's been her M.O. since forever. Why should it change now?

14. GreenThumb

You caught me at the right moment.. Get some TP you re going to need it..

So crimes against working people are not crimes.

This is the man you want to govern our nation of working people.

This is the man you say will lead us to something better like spending thousands of dollars at Trump University!

This is the man you would have lead the free world!

This is the man you want to have his finger on the Nuclear Button!

No doubt after he can explain to who ever is left alive that it was a civil case not a real crime.

What ? Are we going to come to call him (Donald Trump) the Teflon Don because nothing sticks? Is this akin to "Tricky Dick Nixon?"

The man is running for POTUS not Gangster! Gawd-damit!

If you hold in any more you will need towels to clean up after your self after you explode.

So far Mouth Hockey 1 Convincing me to vote for Trump 0

15. nippie

huh?

i really have no clue what you are trying to say in that post

16. ResinRubber

GT. You're seriously deluded. Every issue you raise about Trump can be used against Clinton. Neither are fit for office but you've chosen to buy in on the game. Have fun playing twister with your logic.

17. GreenThumb

Lets see, the latest with Trump.

49 dead killed by an American but Trump keeps saying killer is a refugee.

Perhaps my logic isn't so twisted after all. If trump cannot get that straight what kind of President could he ever be?

18. ResinRubber

Won't vote for him either.

19. GreenThumb

I was watching the news and it looks like the "possible" future President of the USA is saying we should be ready to shoot each other at any time. He was saying if the bullets were going the other way at the Orlando massacre which is an indiscriminate and brutal slaughter of people things might not have been so bad; not that it would have been good just not so bad maybe.

I am asking you all to convince me Trump is what we need in POTUS and other than saying Hillary bad Trump good there isn't anything that has been presented here that even slightly suggests Trump is anything more than a Spot Light Junkie.

Take a long look; the Republicans are backing away and Trump is saying he will go it alone while President Obama's approval ratings for calling Trump to reckoning are going up.

Trump, under investigation for defrauding working people out of their life savings and who advocates hatred against non-christian religions seems to be exposing his age. He had a birthday today he is 70. If elected President he will be the oldest President elected. Some question if he is simply too old to take on such a challenging job with no experience at his age

20. nippie

Greenthumb, you really do represent the average american voter