Purple Kush

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by bigboy01, Jan 19, 2008.

1. bigboy01

bigboy01 Flowerin My Bitch

Well guys, som Purple Kush crossed by and I picked up a quarter, not being able to resist. I'm delightfully surprized at this smoke. I loved everything about it.

Strain> Purple Kush> 9

Appearance> Purple> 9

Taste> Weird kinda fruity some unknown fruit> 9

Aroma> Same, berry like> 10

High> I have a grin accompanied with heavy breathing, not couchlock> 10

Source> a friend of a friend

Price> $60 1/8 $120 total, definitely doable for this kinda quality> 9

Potency> Good, lingering uppy kinda high> 10

Overall Rating> Great, wish i had it on the regular> 10

Overall Description> nice sweet taste and smell with beautiful purple buds, high is extrodinary compared to schwag, was a good change for a while!

Would you Reccomend> 100%

Smoker General Comments> smoke it in a clean bowl, i used a trusty bong that has surpassed its value in tokes, in clean water. Does not choke me up. Great smoke!

2. 420kitty

420kitty Just Chillin

I love it how when any purp is in town, its always labeled as "purple kush" or purple haze", no matter what strain of purp it is :) Not saying that the shit you smoked isn't really that strain, im just tellin it how it is, atleast up here in KC anyways

3. Gratitude

Gratitude Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

I'd love to grow some of that!

I came across an 1/8th of that once... I'll not soon forget it!

It was some of the densest, bud I've ever had, only hints of purple, completely covered in trichs. I was using a one hitter to stretch it and still hours would go by before I needed to smoke again, I'd find myself thinking it was time for another bowl and then I'd realize that I was still very adequately stoned and laugh about it.

Great High that just keeps going! Very functional if you don't over do it! Not so Couch-lock.

One of my fonder memories :suave:

Good Stuff

Thanks for the reminder:qbluewacko:

4. NeonLights

NeonLights Excommunicated

I have had my eye on that strain.