rasganjah's Grow Log

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by rasganjah, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

I don't understand what's going wrong. The pics I've posted are all upright on my phones screen. I've tried turning the phone sideways when taking a pic, editing and turning them, resizing them, using a pic loader. But they're all upright when I look at them. It's frustrating me cause I can't see what y'all are seeing. I'll keep trying to fix it, sorry guys

2. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

All 10 of the Fusion Tahoe X Bubba/Afghan germinated with a quickness and with lots of vigor. They are all in starter peat pots filled with my Seed Starter Mix and should be up in a day or 2 at most.

Unfortunately out of the 10 Sour OG seeds I only got 2 viable seeds. The 3'rd one that made it up petered out and died on me so I only have 2 living seedlings. Hopefully I get a male and a female so I can make some seeds but at the very least I hope I get a female. If they're both male then I will select the best one as a breeder to cross to my Tahoe and Fusion Crosses. Wish me luck that one is a female and one is a male.

The Tut and Vortex cuttings are starting to show roots so they will be planted in the next couple days. Things are rolling right along.

3. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

Score on the 100% germ rate.

4. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Hell yeah! Fusion Rocks Brother! I'm excited about the Bubba X Bubba/Afghan and these Tahoe X Bubba/Afghan more than anything else I have going. Thanks agin man! Sorry I have been so slow in growing them out. :passsit:

5. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Fusion's germ rates are top notch, as is the vigor of the plants, as is the frostiness, as is...... you can just keep on heaping the praises on Fusion. All well deserved. I'm glad you doing these Bubba crosses. I'm looking forward to seeing how they turn out. Ummmmmm, Bubba.

6. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

For Sure. Everything I have seen from Fusion has been amazing quality. I wish that Lemonberry was available to order from Sannie, I would love to get that strain back in my stable again.

I thought someone had already flowered out some of these Fusion Crosses? Surely someone else here got them too?

I can tell you that they are gonna be fire! The Bubba X Bubba/Afghan started to flower in my veg room due to a lighting schedule that had too few light hours and since they had been root-bound prior to transplanting them they started to flower. Just from the small buds that formed I got a good sense of what they will smell like an they were throwing trichomes like mad even in the first stages of flower. Super strong aromas. This should be awesome! :passsit:

7. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

4 of the 7 strains I got going are Fusion or Omni. Those cats have hit a home run with me every time. The LB is far and above the most requested strain I got. It does everything. Grows easily, produces huge, nice potent stone, solid dense buds and a blueberry hint that let's you know it's something special.

It can be beat in any one category but as a whole it's the best rounded plant I got.:redbong:

8. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I hear ya.... I wish I still had mine... :BangHead: I guess I still have a lot of growing ahead of me. I will hopefully get it back someday or something else really awesome from Fusion in the future. I forget sometimes that I am still fairly new to this. I've only been growing for going on 4 years now. I have learned sooo much in that time and I now know that I still have sooo much more to learn that it's not even funny. :icon_confused: :FAQ: :jj:

Out here in Cali some fruitier strains do ok at the dispensaries but to be honest, if you want top dollar you gotta be growing the OG's and Kush's. It seems like that's all the majority of people want at the present. Don't get me wrong I love a good kush but really dig a good fruity or skunky or hazy strain just as much but in my experience even though I had no problem getting rid of any of my strains the Kush's bring a higher price. :passsit:

9. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

I know I really miss the Blue Chunk I had. I've never tried out any of the available strains Fusion puts out, but I'd put the Blue Chunk up with any of the strains I've ran so far. Useless, any chance you have an extra pack or two of those laying around?

10. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Anything on the street around here is kush this or kush that. To tell you the truth, I think they just all say that because it's what sells, or what they think sells. I haven't grown any kush's but whenever I smoke anything of mine with anybody, including those that "would only sell kush", They want some and say how fast they'd be able to get rid of it. I have a feeling if I did that it would eventually "turn" into a kush. Except the fruity shit I have, of course.

11. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

Ras you and CC were supposed to be the testers from this site. Neither of you ran them yet. No big deal, I know life happens and things get in the way.

The Katscan "Pre 98 Bubba x ( Katsu x Afghan) likes a good amount of light. She doesn't eat like a pig but can handle a decent helping of food.

RR - Jesus man, change that avatar bro! My monitor is a 42" LCD HDTV, do you have any idea how difficult it is to see a giant scrotum while you're drinking your coffee? HAHAHAHAHA Are you trying to have us check you for testicular cancer, or is your real name Anthony Weiner? :roffl::roffl::roffl:

JK - Blue Chunk or Blue Chocolate?

Kush is an all to often used term. Everybody and their mother has some kind of kush now. Most of them are S1 seed or even further on the genetic ladder or not even a real kush or cali kush. I've seen decent ones, mediocre ones and total crap. But the name sells. IMO, the cali kush clones deserved the hype they originally got as they are some really good smoke, but now its just over done. Plus, you can never trust the dispensaries. I have watched a club owner buy a pound of White Rhino, say it won't sell under that name, so he labeled it Rhino Kush and charged more for it as it flew off the shelf. I really have a bad taste in my mouth from dispensaries lately. My two cents on that.

12. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

I gift most of my stuff to them and even when they don't pay for it they change the name to something or the other kush, even had that happen with your blue chocolate. When they ask me now what it is I just tell them it's either sativa, indica or a hybrid and to call it whatever you want. Only an idiot would mistake the two. lots of idiots out there.

13. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Hey thanks for the info on the strain. I'm taking cuts today so I should be flowering out a couple here shortly. Katscan huh? I dunno I sort of like calling it Redneck Rasta Kush. :roffl: That's more of a description of the person growing it than the bud itself though! :roffl:

I hear ya on the dispensaries. I have had a bad taste in my mouth from dispensaries for a long time now. They do that crap all the time. Changing names and sometimes straight up calling a hybrid a Sativa or an Indica when it's clearly a hybrid. That sort of crap bugs me. Too many unscrupulous dispensary owners just out there to make a quick buck and could give a fuck about the meds themselves or the patients that buy them. I don't ever go to a dispensary unless I'm delivering meds to them. Once in a while when I go in to deliver meds I will see something worth while and get a sample to try out but dispensaries give me the heebie jeebies in general. I feel all dirty after visiting one like I just slept with a prostitute! :roffl:

14. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

Useless, Blue Chunk. That shit was the bomb.

Ras - Redneck would fly off the shelves in TX bro!

15. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Your darn tootin it'd fly off the shelf, to bad we don't have any "shelves" though. Maybe one day but I doubt it. To many ultra conservative baptists. Stupid baptists.

16. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

I ran a nice Afghan awhile back and made the mistake of telling the cat where the strain originated from. He had no qualms making the jump to "Afghan Kush" as it went out his door.

Wish it was different and more folks actually cared about the product as much as we do. Let this shit go legal tho and you'll see strain confirmations down to the genetic level as guys try to carve out a cannasseur market. Folks'll pay heavy for a zip of verified Cali Kush for example.

Use...thought you'd recognize that angle of CC's dangle? Btw, you can send the check for that blatant shill for you guys to my usual addy.

17. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Useless, you could send me cuts or seeds to test! I need top grade medicine over here!

18. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Don't request trades of gifts, even jokingly. It's against the Terms Of Use for GK. I know you were just joking but someone new might not. :passsit:

19. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

True dat'.

20. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Fair enough. Wasn't trying to do anything troublesome.

I'd buy them if he put them on the Sannie's site! Lol!