rasganjah's Grow Log

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by rasganjah, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Right on. I've only been popping two of each at once right now. Hopefully I get something to work with as a result, but we shall see!

2. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Well, so far 2 of the 3 Trainwreck seeds have cracked but no tail yet. I sure hope they aren't duds.....

On another note, the only 2 Sour OG plants that grew out of the pack of 10 are both looking like they are showing Male Pre flowers. Looks like no Sour OG for me. But I can at least use them in my breeding project. One seems to have a very distinct "Sour" smell already so it will be the keeper to hopefully pass on that "sour" trait to a new generation of hybrids.

I have culled a few males from the Master Kaze so far but I think there are a couple more late bloomers.

I'm transplanting all of the Fusion Tahoe x Bubba/Afghan today and they will go to the flower room tonight.

3. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Well, so far no Trainwreck. :angry: :redbong:

I did however find some interesting seeds I had forgotten about. BAck in 2010 I did a single plant outdoors of Each of my three favorite strains I had at that time which were: DJ Short's Vanilluna and Blueberry as well as my Super Silver Haze. Well when I was trimming them up I found 2 seeds from the Vanilluna, 1 seed from the Blueberry and 2 seeds from the Super Silver Haze. I set them aside at the time and forgot about them. I found them the other day and decided what the heck! I'll see if they germinate. Well, today I have 1 Vanilluna and 1 Super Silver Haze that germinated with real vigor! I'm hoping that they are just like their moms and grow into some nice keepers. I really miss both of those strains. It'll be interesting to see if they show hermie traits or not and see what kind of buds they produce. Their moms were very stable with no herms from any of my indoor crops with them. I was surprised to even find any seeds at all so hopefully the fluke will turn into some really nice buds. :passsit:

4. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

I've allways wanted to try SSH, but after my bad experience with Shark Shock, I have my reservations. I guess I'll never know until I try, but I don't want to waste time and money on crap. Good luck bro

5. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

The SSH I had was supposedly from Mr Nice but I have my doubts. Whatever it was it was some really GOOD smoke. I miss it and I hope this seed is a female that produces buds akin to what I had before. I won't buy any more Mr. Nice crap genetics to be honest. Shanti may be a great guy but they farmed out these seeds or something and I got all crap hermies. The SSH I had before though was the real deal. If this is good stuff I will be such a happy camper. :bong-2:

6. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Here's a video update and a tour of my flower room. :passsit:

[YOUTUBE]0nXcJMjwSss[/YOUTUBE]

7. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Nice vid, Ras. Hope that SSH works out so you can have that back

in your stable.

:thumbs-up::thumbs-up::thumbs-up:

BBT

8. jr215

jr215 Caged hippie

Cool video! I love walking into that room. So many different strains flowering and so many great smells. I think with every plant you add to the room you get a little happier.

:bravo:

9. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Thanks guys, I hope the SSH works out too. I would be a very happy guy if it proves to be a keeper.

10. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

All 6 of the Training Day by DNA Genetics Limited Collection germinated. I did add a few drops of H2o2 to my water that I soaked the paper towel with. They went into seed starter mix today. I'll be watching them closely to make sure they stay damp but not wet until they are established. I had a couple seeds lately that germinated well in the towel but after being planted into the seed starter mix I think I allowed them to be too wet and they rotted and never made it above the soil. My fault.

[​IMG]

11. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

Ras, how far down do you put the seed in the starter mix? Just curious, I put mine down to the depth of the first knuckle of my index finger.

12. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Depends on how long the tap root is. Basically just deep enough so that the seed head is just below the surface of the soil. I lightly cover the tops with a bit of the mix.

13. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Do y'all always let the root get as long as in your pics there ras? I've always planted as soon as I see a root pop out, only had a couple not take, course I always lost the plant but that was back in the day.

14. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I've had them get much longer than that before with no issues. Generally I like to see the tap root at least 1/8" long before I plant so that I know that they are fully germinated. That is how long they got in about 36 hrs in the germination station. :passsit:

15. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Ok cool, and I only plant about a 1/2" down. I've been thinking of going lower, the roots always seem to stay to high for me.

16. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Pics from the flower room.

I'm uploading a video update of my flower room but in the mean time here are a few pics of the various buds in the flower room. :passsit:

A couple of the different Master Kaze Phenos

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tutankhamen from Pyramid Seeds A.K.A. King Tut

[​IMG]

A couple different Phenos of the Tahoe X Bubba/Afghan

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tahoe OG Pheno#5

[​IMG]

Tahoe OG Pheno#4

[​IMG]

Mendo Purps #1

[​IMG]

Mendo Purps #2

[​IMG]

Mendo Purps #3

[​IMG]

Kannabia Smile

[​IMG]

Little baby Vortex bud

[​IMG]

:passsit:

17. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

:passsit:

[YOUTUBE]N-uLPzCGwRM[/YOUTUBE]

18. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

This is a nice garden! I think I like that Tahoe OG #4!

19. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Must spread around but still freakin sweet! Those are very nice lookin dude.

20. BongRippa

BongRippa Full Flowering

:thumbsup:Nuggs look nice and frosty:bravo: