Sannie's Killaqueen X Blue Hammer

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by friendlyfarmer, Nov 3, 2013.

1. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Great looking plant, FF.

Gonna have you some nice bud, bud :thumbs-up::thumbs-up::thumbs-up:

BBT

2. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Chop

Chopped one today at 9 weeks. Trichs only about 20% cloudy so too early, but I have to move them out of the way. They may be as much as two weeks early. At least I flushed these :LOL: I can say this - flushing in dirt is WAY WAY WAAAAAY harder than flushing a hydro system, especially if you can't/don't want to move the plants.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

That looks really good!:bong-2:

4. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

That's a nice looking plant, nice n bushy :thumbsup:

5. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

I was thinking the same thing skunky. :bravo:

6. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Well I think its gonna be a good producing plant. It grew in a very cool way, like a bowl with the tallest buds around the rim. All the buds were pretty solid. Not hard but not fluff either. They were wicked easy to trim, just nick the fans at the root and run the scissors over the triangle. It looks like a helluva a lot of bud hanging there. I'm hoping for 4 zips. I'b be pretty pleased with that. It was sharing 2400 watts with 10 other plants, so I don't know exactly what it got. But for my admittedly offhanded foray into dirt I'd be happy with 4.

It went yellow and lost all its fat fans the first week of bloom. It was the first to show any nute def. We'll see how she does on a table with the UF.