Sannie's Seeds- Strains Question

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by lukesmommy, Nov 15, 2009.

1. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Hang on to your hats kiddies because it sounds like there will be some great new strains comming to Sannies from mota and the militia.

Teamster6

2. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

That Moonpower looks pretty fly... :flyy: :flyy: :flyy:

Might have to try that one!

Thanks for the update Teamster!!!

Peace

-LM

3. FlaTransplant

FlaTransplant Established Healthy Roots

Personally I'm intrigued with Escos hints at his work with Apollo 11 (I think he is combining it with ChemD) also C99. I know you can get Killa Queen from Sannie (Pick his Madonna and tell him ya want the Queen instead in PM). Oh well, I'm pretty loaded up.....

4. FlaTransplant

duplication......

5. SecretGrower420

SecretGrower420 Baked as fuck

He's got a new femmed kush coming out, it's Killa Kush x Skuba kush (skuba's the mother), if you don't know already, Skuba has pre98 bubba kush x cheese, and killa kush is (pre98 bubba x killa queen) x Herijuana.

Should be interesting.

6. major

major Begun Flowering

I've grown heriuana only, it was a small plant but really potent, now I have 3 plants from mix-pack and 1 elmonstre.

Sannies rules

7. SecretGrower420

I got special freebees in my last order. Killing Fields #7 x Madonna, should get a nice purple pheno in one of them.

8. FlaTransplant

You really might want to make a few seeds from that.... sounds potentially heirloom.

Please do a smoke report when time!!

9. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

You might have a chance with the purple pheno with the killing fields cross. I never could get one out of the killing kush seeds. The Madonna is a wonderfull smoke. Maybe that cross will shorten the flower time a little. The Madonna is a solid 10 wk flower strain.
    :beerchug-2:

Teamster6

[​IMG]

10. SecretGrower420

11. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Good Morning GK!

So, i was goin through my seeds this morning, trying to decide which beans to pop for my 4th grow... i think this is gonna be it:

Nirvana's Bubbalicious

Sannie's Chocolate Rain

Sannie's Madonna F1

Sannie's Blueberry Sativa

Sannie's ChemDawg x True Blueberry

So, any thoughts, suggestions...?

Peace

-LM

12. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

Yeah, my thought was "how the hell do you decide with such an impressive collection?" :thumbsup:

13. FlaTransplant

Greetings Gents! (And Gent-ette...lol)

Its hard to tell without knowing the alternatives as far as seed selection.. but seems a winner (plus I'm near a month ahead of you on the Choc and True Blue x ChemD - so you might get a few heads up from what happens with me... i.e. nutes, topping etc.)

Well, my harvest continues. Blue Diesel was a big hit with the local crowd. Personally, I'm digging it... but I had thought it would be stronger (could be me and the fact its my first dance with her. Maybe with Exp I'd grow it stronger - though at this point I don't see how except by stressing the plant). Regardless, It is a nice stone and excellent smoke (P.S. I also hardly cured it...)

I got a few more beans in (From a secret benefactor) Vanilla x G13, Chocolate Diesel (Coca Kush x Elite Soma NYCD cut), True Blueberry, and Femmed Coca Kush.

Also enjoying making hash from trimmings... Blue Diesel and Black Hash.. umm ummm good! lol

I also hear there will be a cheese cross coming to Sannies soon that sounds delicious!!

Good DAy!!

14. SecretGrower420

Chocolate rain for sure LM, you must!

And a good pair with the choco rain I would say Madonna (close flowering times). The blueberry sativa may be too long of flower and I have no clue about the chemberry freebees.

PS - I got 4 femmed bubblicious plus all of those strains from sannie lol. Only thing is my madonna's were freebees and its crossed with Killing fields #7.:flyy:

15. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Thanks for checkin in guys! appreciate it!

I went ahead a popped em this morning- they're in the spongepot on the heat mat as we type!

It was a def for the choc rain and the madonna, but i also wanted to grow a fruity strain- hence the blueberry and bubbalicious... the chem dawg x blueberry is my added bonus!

Get reay for LM's 4th grow!

Peace

-LM

16. Toker2

Toker2 Looking at a hot ass

lm....sannie has breeders choice femmed now:beerchug-2:

17. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Hey Toker!

Yeah, i have some feminized seeds, just haven't grown out any of them yet... i should do an update of all the seeds i have so you guys can see what i have to choose from... but, i can't do it right now, but maybe later tonight.

I'm trying not to order any more seeds til i use up most of the ones i already have. Unless, of course, there's something that i just HAVE to have... then i will get it!

Thanks!

Peace

-LM

18. SecretGrower420

The madonna is going to be very sweet like candy, probably with some nice colors too.

I germed three hericules (sannie) and two vanilla kush (DNA) all femmed the other day and am secretly sprouting them in my TV stand. (In my ma's basement hehehe). I'm gonna try sneeking some pics in.

19. SecretGrower420

Here's the start to my outdoor season... unfortunately no sprouts yet but soon!

This is my 54" courtesy of last years strawberry cough.

[​IMG]

There they are!

[​IMG]

They don't call me secret grower for nothing.:potleaf-3:

20. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

nice sg!!! Can't wait to see some greenage!

Peace

-LM