Sfc 06

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by SFC, Apr 2, 2006.

1. Obnoticus

Obnoticus Veggy Stage

Could I get the Dimensions on your Room?

2. SFC

SFC Latae Sententiae Excommunication

Off hand I believe it is like 31"x 8', but the grow end is just 4'. The Scrubber/fan ,and ballasts are in an adjacent smaller room.Vented through the wall.

3. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Nice lil' garden SFC. Makes me long for my own again. [​IMG]

4. mistical

mistical Blazed and Confused

you turning all pro on me sfc? :D exellent work, utmost respect from da port;)

5. greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny Excommunicated

Boy they are gonna have a nice healthy start for outdoors SFC. When do you think you are gonna move them out?

6. SFC

The adult Fems unfourtunatly are not going to make it outside. I figure harvest will be early to mid June:D. The clones will be outside in containers 1st,or second week of May. Depending on the weather. I will likely not have all of my plants in the ground until Mid June. Lots of time my friends.

7. Domin8rix

Domin8rix Resident Evil

Holy carp! Those girls look amazing! So the medium is just there to give the plant something to hold onto? What's the advantage of using the coco fibers as opposed to a true hydro setup? I guess I'm confused as to why you would use coco instead of soil? Looks like it's working super well for you though; keep up the amazing work!

8. SFC

The reasons to use Coco instead of soil are many. A few are Coco allows more air to the rootzone, it is ph neutral,and easily correctable, unlike soil. The fibers also hold water so even if you don't water them daily it takes a long time before the plant actually dries out. The main thing that I have noticed via disected males in both soil,and coco side by side is the root ball in coco is crazy. Big rooits equal big buds.

One thing though they make Nutes specifically for coco,and I have been using soil,and more recentl hydro based nutes in it. My soil plants seem to take in N better than the coco plants. But they are all for the most part very healthy.

I will have to get some new pics them ones are now 9 days old. They have grown substantially. I have also become more certain that what I though was WWxBB may in reality be AK47xBB. That AK male must have been more compatible with that BB female I guess. Oh well,it will still be backcrossed again with BB and could turn out to be a pretty good strain.

9. SFC

[​IMG]

That is a pic of my favorite one with the two other soil plants backing her up.

[​IMG]

Group shot 20 days flower.

10. Dazechain

Dazechain Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Thumbs up...

SFC...Nice...real nice...

...DC for THC...:cool:

11. SFC

Here we go. Day 36

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

as promised here are a coupleshots of a seeded bud. Intentionally seeded that is.

[​IMG]

:edit:It only let me load up 5 pics sorry.

One last look at my favorite main cola.

[​IMG]

Well so far so good this grow. My humidity in the grow has been a bit on the high side, but I have been trying to correct that as much as I can. I believe it has to do with daily watering of the Coco. I am still amazed by that stuff. The two big cola's are both in soil mix though. As you can see they are a bit rootbound, but its a little late now to worry about it.

Looks like my males were plenty good this time around

12. Tiberon

Tiberon Latae Sententiae Excommunication

Nice colas dude.

And I bought some of that coco that your using....its ready to go....just waitin on a specific clone to root.

I hope I enjoy it as much as you do.

NICE GROW BRO

13. SFC

Hey Tibs. Just to be safe go ahead,and flush that coco in your chosen container a few times. I don't think I had any real problems but have heard of others having to high of a salt content. The rootballs in coco will amaze you:eek:

It was very obvious with the recently deceased males that the coco root mass was thicker. Keeping in mind that the males led a neglected life for their last 3 weeks. I cannot wait to compare full term fem's. :D

I have been switching flower nutes just about every few days (5 gallons) also I have been giving them just a little N up until now. The flower nutes as recommended have been at about 3/4 strength.

Flower nutes used have been : Ionic hardwater hydro nutes

GreenFuse Bloom ( compatible with Coco) so it says

Foxfarm growbig,and Ionic hardwater veg.

For the soil girls I have used all of the above, age old bloom

Dark energy,and a bit of nitrozyme. everything has been at about 3/4 strength (measured) this time (no more guessing for me LOL) In the past my measurements consisted of dumping capfuls LOL. I have seen that the light:D

14. FatalGroWs

FatalGroWs Veggy Stage

!~DAYUM~! thats all I got to say.

15. SFC

Day 51. I will start things off with a pic of the 4 WWxBB. These were all from seed that I sell bred. Notice how all 4 share very simular characteristics. That is contrary to what many "breeders" would have you believe. I have often read how you need a large group, and then must breed them again in order to maintain stability. While that may be true with some breeds,and crosses it does not seem to be the case with White widow,and Blueberry. My AK47x BB is not quite as succesful a cross. It is frosty,and may have been better if I had limited the tops a little more, but alas typical of Ak it wanted to stretch,and grow fast, it does appear to be quite frosty though. Even more so than my AK47 #2 pheno from my previous grow. Well lets get started with some pics

[​IMG]

Here is a couple more shots of the WWxBB

[​IMG]

Here is the rest of the group.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next pics will be of harvest.

16. Dazechain

Dazechain Cured Fat Sticky Bud

So Safe...

SFC...

Bravo!...Congrats!...Well Done!...Cheers!...

You once again have outdone yer' bad self...keep up the good work!...

Safer than fuck...:cool:

...DC for THC...

17. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

WORD!!!

couldn't have said it better.

18. Tiberon

Tiberon Latae Sententiae Excommunication

I read your palm.

You will have a long life with plenty of weed!

Killer job

19. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

^^^ what he said ^^^

20. SFC

^^I get high with a little help from my friends^^