Smarmy's Growshow

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by SMARMY, Jan 6, 2008.

1. SMARMY

SMARMY Cuban Bee

2008 is starting out very nice. I just found out that the clone that I got is silver haze :monkeydance: Thats been at the top of my list for a while. And it must be a big yielder cuz I got it from a commercial grower. He says he takes it to NYC for $5000 a lb. Anyways without further ado here is the next show. :new_popcornsmiley:

15 AK47 clones in soil and 1 in DWC (Just cuz i have like 10 Gallons of the pure blend pro lineup :angry7: ).
    That's the Silver Haze in the top right. :headbang9:

[​IMG]

AverageJoe likes this.
  2. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Hey Smarmy they look great . I guess you'll be taking clones from that Silver Haze keep us posted. -Bud

3. DaBurner420

DaBurner420 This Line For Rent.

:) I have those exact same deep water air pumps, powerful.

Looks like a decent future harvest :)

4. Allen

Allen Humble Gardener

Kinda looks like my room atm, without the hydro set up. Here's to a good 2008.:passit:

5. SMARMY

SMARMY Cuban Bee

Update

Thanks guys. :)

first off is a pic of the 1st harvest of 2008. I didn't clone her so I will have to reveg her.

[​IMG]

This is the rest of the girls. Still under the 175w mh , but I will be moving them under the 1000w hps this weekend. The SH is looking real tight.

There's the 1 reveging on the bottom right.

[​IMG]

6. SMARMY

SMARMY Cuban Bee

Moved them under the 1000watter

Here they are I just transplanted them into 3 gallon pots and put them under the HPS. I will probably veg them for a couple more weeks. I put the silver haze in a 5 gallon pot per the recommendation of the grower I got it from.

[​IMG]

7. SMARMY

SMARMY Cuban Bee

Here they are 6 days later. Look how much the DWC has grown. The ones in soil are showing a little burn which is wierd cuz I haven't given them any nutes, maybe this batch of FFOF is a little hot. Either way, not much to look at yet. :qbluewacko:

[​IMG]

8. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Good lookin smarmy...as usual!

DAMN SMARMY....:icon_biggrin:DID YOU REALLY GO TO WEED COLLEGE?:icon_wink:

Looks like whether its hydro or soil it seems you are on top of your game,kudos amigo:icon_salut:

9. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

Looking good as usual, Smarmy :thumbsup:

10. SMARMY

SMARMY Cuban Bee

Here is a group shot. I started to LST the silver haze in a candleabra style, she is gonna be a monster. I will veg for about 2-3 more weeks

[​IMG]

This is a shot of the same clones taken at the same time, under the same light. Look how much more bushier the DWC is.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. juniorman8

juniorman8 Say it with me... Ahhhhhh

Damn! Lots of weed in that room! Looks great, man!

12. skunknhaze

skunknhaze Veggy Stage

wow those are some sexxy ladies you got there

13. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

Silver Haze!!!

The SH, Is a MONSTER of a BEAST of a PLANT, ad Very Strong too...:sign13: :)

Extremely potent smoke SMARMY ARMY and as you said, Thsi One has been at the TOP of Your LIst for a while"?!?!, well, ive got The SSH or CHEESE on "My" mind..... :wink:

But for all that work bro... :thumbsup:

I Really Love the growing man, i wish so much i had that kinda space in my lil grow room!!! lol

Anyway, that SH is REALLY Killer weed man, and i Hope ya get its TRUE Potentail to the Upmostt, from it too SMARMY! :wink:

Keep that shit up man, Looking REal good.

UBB......... :thumbsup: :bigok: :potleaf::smokin:

14. SMARMY

SMARMY Cuban Bee

Its been a couple weeks since the last update. I will switch to 12/12 tom.

Then the fun starts:eusa_dance:

[​IMG]

PS

I just picked up 3 bags of perlite and 1 vermiculite. I'm gonna throw a hempy in there next time and run it side by side with soil and DWC.

15. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Thats a handful of healthy looking plants. I'm glad I'm not having to deal with all that, just don't have the time anymore.

16. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

just like i remember smarmy......impressive

that's the kind of garden that SHOULD be posted

17. GberT

GberT Developed Alternating Nodes

you really turned them into nice stuff, they gonna get biggggger still lol. i wanna see the haze...

18. oldman420

oldman420 pot pioneer

great work there man I have a dwc bucket I may try out on the next round. there seems to be a big diff oposed to soil wow.

19. juniorman8

juniorman8 Say it with me... Ahhhhhh

Damn! That's looking real good! You're going to be one busy dude come harvest time:suave: .

20. SMARMY

SMARMY Cuban Bee

Thanks skunky and wa

Oldman you should deff try dwc.The growth rate is amazing I will take a pic of the dwc next time I change the rez so you can see what a beast she is.

thanks jm8 this should be my biggest haul! :love4:

I finally got the new exhaust system installed. BTW what a pain in the ass insulated ducting is. I made the mistake of not wearing a shirt when I was working with it and man is it itchy. I was scratching for 3 days!

Anyways here is a pic of the old exhaust.LOL.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just 2 fans place at the top of the doorway. very cheap and it actually keeps the temps pretty decent but the odor had to be delt with.

Here is the new system. 8" can fan , can66, and an aircooled hood.

[​IMG]

through the hood

[​IMG]

and up into the attic

[​IMG]

This is a shot into the closet

[​IMG]

the dwc was so big I had to take 2plants out of the closet and put them in my cab. These will be flowered under the 175MH. I'm curious to see how they bud :suave:

[​IMG]