So what are your outdoor grow plans for this summer?

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by rollin2techno, Mar 11, 2010.

1. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Maybe you could graduate to big boy long pants?:roffl: :roffl:

2. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I could, but the neighbors might wonder why I'm wearing jeans in 80+ weather, when I wear shorts ALL season, unless in a suit.

I'm leaving now with 3, to that spot. I don't have my tiger camos on, but I am wearing my digital!

I marked the deer trail with an old Yeungling quart bottle!!!

I'm off to garden! :potleaf-3:

3. canadian123

canadian123 hemp ninja

Good luck brother stay safe :beerchug-2:

4. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I'm Beat!

We left early and got 3 in at one spot

The 2 you can't see are to the top R & L

[​IMG]

It was freakin' 93 today!!!

[​IMG]

Plain peat, as I was not about to haul anymore ProMix THIS season!

[​IMG]

Then we drove all the way so we could soak the other 7, secure them, and grab a shower

All CM, so alittle lanky. They've been in those cups awhile and topped several times.

[​IMG]

Concrete had a good idea to use a tote :thumbs-up:

[​IMG]

I did the speed limit the whole way, but stopped for my haircut and visited with M & D, until dusk. I felt alot safer being able to watch for headlights. I dropped-off the bale of ProMix in broad daylight!

First thing tomorrow, we're driving back 'home' for the third time and then we're done (for now).

I'm watching some trail cams on Ebay, but if I have to pay $200, then so be it. Cost Of Doing Business, if you want to be safe.

Oh yeah! So I can get water and keep dry. Discontinued, 1/2 price, and only in my size :thumbs-up:

[​IMG]

I'm SO glad the 'bull work' is done!!! I'm BEAT!

Almost forgot...

The boys were so hot running thru the brush, I let them cool-down. Bull decides that if the ducks won't come back, then he'll go after them!

Mort's wading, to give you an idea!

[​IMG]

5. retiree

retiree A Fat Sticky Bud

Good Luck MrA!!!! If you're gonna put a trail cam out there make certain you leave no numbers that could possibly be traced to you. I think the trail cam is a good idea tho. I'da never thunk it.

Retiree

6. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I think the woods are out! Some MFer found my tote! You can barely pull off the road up there. I searched and it's gone!

I drove by and there's this dick parked, digging something right over the bank. I hope he's an ass and was planting them.

I'm not taking an (well alittle) chances. My prints are on file.

I just got done chopping everything up. I have 3 plants to trim and stash and I kept 6 clones (alot smaller). I may ditch them. I couldn't bare to chop this beautiful ICE that's 1/2 way thru flower. If I can hide my weed and seeds, then I'm down to 8 plants (that includes the 7 'missing').

I should've hid them better, but things look different at night!

Will they bother to dust for prints on 7 Solo cups, tote, 2 colapsable water jugs, and a baggie of sectioned Irish Spring? Probably not, but I'm trying to evade a felony. Never had one.

Gotta go dump 'waste'!!!

7. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Do you think this guy was a aleo or just a average guy??? Were their plants in the tote??? oh shit!!!

:beerchug-2:

Teamster6

8. ResinRubber

Shit Astro! Very bad news and lots of lost effort man.

Don't think they'll dust for seedlings. Just not enough time in the day for local LEO to follow up other than to keep an eye on the location. Yeah...I'd be sketched too though.

Good luck,

9. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Thats a bad thought if they did print and ran them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAM THEY GOT YA

:beerchug-2:

tEAMSTER6

10. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

sorry to hear it, mra :siskel:

Stay safe outdoor growers!! :growin:

11. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Hell Yeah there were! Scroll up!

There was this car there last wk. when I wanted to off-load pick & shovel. We drove out a few miles and came back. Some dude was jogging and there's little chance he ran in from down.

So I'm looking around, longer than I should, nobody at the top of the hill and decide it's time to hit-the-bricks!

We drive past the pull-off(it's barely that)and there's the same fucking car! In front of the car, but on the other side of the dirt burm there's this guy fucking digging! There aren't any wild flowers, just grass and then woods!

As I turned around down the road, the thought occurred to me to pull in and take them by force (the boys are always with, so...). It had to be him. He probably went home and got a shovel, although it looks like he either found my collapsable or he has one!

A buddy (I'm running it by a few) thought of this: If it were someone who was going to report 'the find', they probably leave it and report it. Even still, I was there at 9:30 and there was no law waiting in hiding.

If you only knew what I came home and destroyed!!! Fuck It! It's not worth the risk. Once I trim 3 and stash the weed and my seed stock away from here (already have an old head who told me 'sure'/knows I'll more than compensate him), I'm down to one BEAUTFUL ICE and the Magnificent Seven!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DsWBXciHcA

(bare with me. I'm trying to laugh)

I was there alittle after 9am, so if someone reported it I would think the Staties would've been there. The more I think of it, it was probably that fucker digging.

I'm going to wait a few days and park right there. If I find my babys abused...

I'm pulling and the next time I see dickhead, I'm letting Bull in the car (he goes nuts) and giving him a little 'warning'. I don't want him snopping around.

What sucks is all the work I've put in.

I'm praying that this is merely a 'wake up'.

12. ResinRubber

Astro- I know it's testosterone and frustration talking....but leave-em. Don't go back. Don't look for them. Don't confront the cat.

Just leave. Don't look back. Trust that LEO has other hassles to deal with and then find a new locale for whatever you can pull together for the season.

13. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Thanks RR

I know you're right, but at this point, I will drive by in a few days, pull over and take a piss right where I saw him digging (incase there's cameras rolling).

I'll bet that's what the dipshit was doing. It's awfully coincidental, don't you think??

If they're planted, then it's a big relief. If they're not, then I'm alittle concerned.

When you have time, look at PA's laws (I looked at NORML's site). It looks as though a 1st time offender can get probation.

Worse than jail is hurting your parents.

14. rollin2techno

rollin2techno cL053t Gr0w3r

Dammit MrA! That SUCKS! Hope you get a bigger and better plan soon bro. ez

15. ResinRubber

I hear ya dude. I'm old school that way too. Rather deal with the law than the folks....and I'm almost 50:roffl:

If you do "happen by" and find a bunch of freshly dug plants go and kick them all into the dirt. If I were a real asshole I'd say wait until they were big then call in an anonymous tip along with a license #.....but I'm not THAT mean. I hate snitches even more than I hate rippers.

Seriously, if the guy isn't a grower he has no idea the impact he has had on you. Just a clueless stoner who stumbled on some plants and figgers he'll get an easy score. Has to be a pretty stupid guy if he planted them next to the road in the same place he found them. :roffl:

16. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

That's pretty much what I was thinking myself. :bduh:

Sorry to hear about your aborted plans Astro. Been there myself and it does suck. I've found that an indoor op is FAR easier to conceal than anything outdoors. I've been to places I thought for SURE nobody had ever been.....then found a wrapper or a beer can. Never assume you are the first to find a place and always keep your guard up while out and about 'doing your thing'. If you feel the hair on your neck rising...trust it and do what you need to do. If that means walking away then by all means do so.

I do like the idea of going back in a few days. Have to say that's what I'd do too. Who knows.....you may wanna take a tote in case you get your plants back. :thumbs-up:

17. mt.king

mt.king mud drags champion

mision imposible

WOW!!!!

:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::buzzkill::bigcry::cry::5censored::5censored::5censored::5censored::5censored::5censored::5censored::5censored::5censored::5censored::321fu::321fu::321fu::321fu::321fu::321fu::321fu:

18. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I checked my '3 in the stickers' today. All are well and swaying in the breeze :potleaf-3: They seem to have dealt with the shock, so I sprinkled some Advanced. I found a baby snake. Picked him up, eyes look 'round', but still threw it in the bush.

My BD is Fri. and my parents want to take me to lunch, at a place requiring more than camo shorts. I'm going to take a change of clothes, leave early, and walk-in MUCH smaller CM clones.

My spot is 150-200 yrds. down a steep incline (from the road/tote). Even if they were 'turned-in', I don't see the spot being watched, yet. By fall, I'll set-up a trail cam.

19. mt.king

mt.king mud drags champion

Farm Land

12 HOLES in the middle of a corn field in the middle of a wheat field 300 yards from the road,with rots and a bunch of chickens to alert with an armed guard[owner of the property]

1 pickup load of mule shit

1 pickup of mushroom compost

1 50lbs bag of the following

azomite granular

soft rock phosphate

alfalfa meal

100%organic 4-4-3,with 7% ca

going to dig 12 2ftx4ft holes then mix in the goodies water in with humics and molassas and some benificials [PHC BIO PAC]

I GOT 2 LA CONFIDENTIALS 3 FOOT TALL,

4 PURPLE URKLES

2 GRANDADY PURPS

2 G 13X HAZE AND THE REST ARE THE PARTNERS CHOICE

I SHOULD'NT NEED TO DO MUCH BUT WATER IN WITH MOLASSAS ,CAL-MAG, & POTASIUM SILICATE & KELP/COMPOSTE TEA

THAT IS THE PLAN FOR OUT DOOR THIS YEAR

JUST KEEP THE SHITHEADS OUT & ALL SHOULD BE OK

20. rollin2techno

rollin2techno cL053t Gr0w3r

Well here are the first 6 of my outdoor season grow in their temporary home behind the gate cuz I have an American Bulldog that's a foster dog and she will surely destroy the pots given the chance. They will remain there until they are better prepared for the elements of nature.

It's about half & half fem clones of Love & The Shire. I am currently cloning 5 of my Viper Diesels as well. Within the next month they will be earthed at my safe spot in the country.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thx for stopping by!

:flyy::potleaf-3::flyy: