socal says hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by RationalGaze33, Aug 25, 2007.

1. RationalGaze33

RationalGaze33 Established Healthy Roots

hey guys, Im relatively new to the forum (about two weeks old) I've been asking an assload of questions, and I have enough knowledge to write a book after your help and doing a sizable of reading. My Medical license is on the way, once its here Im starting my first indoor grow with some Northern Lights (Nirvana Variety) and Im going to have a great time. THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE HELP!!! Everyone here is so friendly and have great advice to put out there, this forum (and everyone in it) is a true gem!

2. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

3. RationalGaze33

any other so cal members on here?

4. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Well, Norcal, near Sacramento, thats the best I can do :) Welcome to the family! Was at Hermosa Beach down near LA not too long ago. Thats my second home.

5. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

We got a medicinal strain list,check it out,even add to it if ya want?

1ST WELCOME,2NDLY check out our subforum sections in the STRAINS forum for a list of medicinal strains,its a work in progress and member orientated so if you know of any medicinal good strains tht arent on the list then post them on the thread or PM me and i'll edit hem into the medicinal train thread.Lucky guy,i live in the UK,we dont get nothing like you guys do like medicianl growing permissions,we sell seeds but aint allowed to grow them:bduh:

Anyway i'll keep an eye out for ya on the forums.ENJOY:smokin:

6. RationalGaze33

yeah Im very happy with the the progress we're making in the marijuana revolution:punk: I checked out that list, pretty solid in fact I found a lot of strains I've never even heard of. I love this forum:love4:

7. marymaryquitecntrary

marymaryquitecntrary Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

welcome to GK, RG! or should we call you "rat"? :wave:

8. RationalGaze33

Im sure as hell no snitch if thats what your getting at! Didnt you see my anti DEA signature!? Hahaha just kidding though, thanks for the welcomes :)

9. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

Welcome

Yes you certainly will!

(not to mention you'll be performing a very needed service)

Welcome to the boards, RG! :wave:

Good luck with your 1rst.......lot's of help here, if you need it! :punk:

:potleaf: grow on!! :potleaf:

10. hellostupid

hellostupid Stupid Iz. Stupid Duz.

11. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Mid-Cal myself. :smoke2:

Welcome to the jungle :beerchug:

12. RationalGaze33

very cool! Thanks for the welcoming everyone, your all so kind and chock full of knowledge :eusa_dance: