Starting over

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by JuggaloKing420, May 1, 2014.

1. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Jug, I'm in the same boat but just managed to pick up some potting soil at Wal-mart for under 3 bucks a bag. Had troubole getting 4 bags but I managed. Now I need 4 more. Being screwed over after working for over 35 years gets you pissed off in a hurry. OWCP can and will screw with your life and get away with it.

2. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

Been a while, but life has turned around. Good job, out of foreclosure grow finally taking shape. I managed to keep 2 plants out of the 20 something I had. :BangHead: I was actually hoping for a male, but I ended up with 2 nice looking females, luckily I have some pollen stashed away.

Any ways here's a before and after shot after taking clones. The taller one has caught my eye. She absolutely reeks in veg. If I bump her any bit, the room starts smelling of candy and gas. Plus she's a fast vegger. The second is obviously slower, but a stem rub has kind of a fruity scent. Took 6 clones off each that will, hopefully, start a hydro grow.

As you can see, I tried to even out the heights some. I'm going to flip Sunday night.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Big dark leaves on that smaller one. Good for you on getting squared away. :thumbsup: Looks like they'll be monsters when flipped.

4. JuggaloKing420

Thanks LVS. I'm hoping for the best with the grow.

5. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Oh yeah, you on you're way now. Beautiful plants, healthy, good color. Nice looking clones too. Somebody would think you've done this before :roffl::bravo:

Be Cool, CG

6. JuggaloKing420

Yea once or twice.:coolbounce:

7. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Hit the ground running Jug! Nice. Those stems look beastly. :redbong:

8. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

9. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Hey Jug, nice to see things are getting better for you. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to your grows again buddy. :redbong:

10. JuggaloKing420

Flipping tonight. Still waiting on clones to root. Hopefully another week and I'll have them.

[​IMG]

11. friendlyfarmer

12. JuggaloKing420

Well all clones rooted but 1. I've got 10 in the table now. 2x4 flood table with a 25 gal ressy flooding for 3 minutes 3 times a day for right now, I'll up the amount of floods as they get bigger. I'm going to keep them on plain water for tonight and will add nutes tomorrow. I didn't space them out like I wanted to, so that will be changed in the next few days.

My flowering plants are in full stretch mode. I've been feeding them veg nutes for the first week of flower and I'll switch to flower on my next watering.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

Sounds like your back in the game bro.:goodjob:

14. Mrgreengenes

Looks like the show is just getting started. :coool:

15. Mrgreengenes

Hey jug, you stated that you have a 2x4 flood table with a 25 gal ressy flooding for 3 minutes 3 times a day for right now

I think you meant 30 minutes, I hope cause 3 min is not going to cut it. Oh and flooding the table only three times a day sounds like not enough.

I also flood my table every three hours for 30 minutes :redbong:

16. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Mrg, you took the words right from my mind. I was about to say the same thing. Jugg I flood for 15 minutes every 3 hours with no ill effects. Hmmm, maybe I should up it to 30 minutes.

17. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

I was thinking that too, but with the size of the plants and if they are in rockwool 3 floods a day is Probly minimum. But once them roots start growing no way.

18. friendlyfarmer

I flood 15 minutes every three hours too.

19. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

I go every 4 hours for 15minz

20. JuggaloKing420

Somewhere in my mind, I remember Useless saying faster, more frequent floods were ideal. I don't know. The pump is on 3 minutes, then it takes about 3 minutes to drain.I'm flooding 3 times a day right now because I want the roots to search for water. Let me know how I should go.