Starting over

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by JuggaloKing420, May 1, 2014.

1. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Tuned and watching Jugg. :passit:

2. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

I did a few of them things and didn't really succeed too well man...theres no channels for the water to drain in to and the tub keeps like an 1/8inch of water in the front of it, so the plants that are there seem to kinda drowned and have dickload of health issues after week 2-3 cuz the roots are somewhat rotting cuz of the over saturation....even for the price man, I know your strapped n all but try to get a real table..don't wanna see u have issues and get setback

3. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

I know, but I have plants that need to have a home asap and I'm sick and fucking tired of dirt. I started with a sterile, no bug room, but now I have a gnat infestation. I called the store I bought the dirt from and they said they've had issues. These are just temporary, I'm still going to buy real tables.

I have a 4x4 table sitting in my garage but it doesn't fit with my space. I have issues reaching to the back or the back corner depending on where in the room I put them.

4. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

tuned in for this, with the homemade tub and CC said it you do get some standing water. two things to help with this, first make sure you table isn't all boogered up and bent when you buy it then properly support it; and if you have extra clay pellets use them and to help fill the 'volume' in the channels. between that and roots I really didn't have issues.

But don't over fill the tables unless you are keeping them really small. my biggest issues were over crowding.

Also look where you are drilling before you drill!!! you have to stay far away from the channels or you won't be able to seal your fittings

5. JuggaloKing420

I'm not worried too much. Like I said, this is temporary until I can get some real tables. 8 clones going in tomorrow. Seedlings getting planted in dirt as well.

6. JuggaloKing420

Look's like I'm going to flip these a week earlier than planned. I don't want to overgrow the table. Flipping Sunday night.

[​IMG]

7. CCrete

Atta boy pimpin...looks good

8. JuggaloKing420

Thanks bro. I only topped once, but I've been supercropping. They should give me a decent stretch so I plan on weaving through the net as they go.

9. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Nice and healthy! Nice to see your grow again!

10. nippie

Looking good my man. Whatcha feeding?

11. JuggaloKing420

Thanks guys.

Feeding GH 3 part. 80 percent first 3 weeks and 100 percent this week.

12. nippie

Useless? Or their schedule?

They look perfect

13. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Lookin' great!!! Beautiful green, healthy and happy. Whatever you're doing, they like it.:bravo:

Be Cool, CG

14. JuggaloKing420

Useless schedule.

Thanks guys.

15. CCrete

isn't that how it always goes tho...

if you drop 50k into a mega grow, your stuff ends up so so and when you pull it off with as little as possible your stuff is perfecto!

Lookin proper my dude:good job:

16. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Hey Jugg, nice looking trellis you built there. The eyelets are a nice Idea for running new string.:thumbs-up:

17. ResinRubber

Solid. :redbong:

18. JuggaloKing420

MrGJ, those eyelets were a major pain in the ass to put in, but I like them.

Once again thanks everyone. Everyone here has played a role in this grow, one way or another. If I could smoke, I'd be honored to roll one up with you guys.

Here's my veg room. I'm not very happy with how it's turning out, but space is a major issue. On the left are the 19 BWxLB. I covered them in a product called GnatNix. So far I don't like it, the shit gets everywhere and floats off when watered. Not sure how it's supposed to work when it doesn't stay. On the right is the temporary DIY EnF table with 2 JokersWild, 3 White Lightening pheno 1 and 3 WL pheno 2. The flower room has pheno 1.

[​IMG]

19. ResinRubber

Gnat Nix is pretty much powdered glass. It works the same way as diatomaceous earth by lacerating the gnats bodies as they crawl over the surface.

20. JuggaloKing420

Yea, that's what the bag says. Time will tell if it works or not.