Suggestion Box.

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Psycho D, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

I edited the page, not Psycho. :D

I wasn't expecting to have to edit more out.

2. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Yeah i know man...just didnt fit in with my busting balls mentality if i said "PD why you let Disco edit out the REAL funny shit to let skuzzis lame cockerel picutres rule supreme":tvlaugh:

Disco .. you'l soon become accustomed to the "weird yellow teethed bad diet" humour from the Brit guy:tvlaugh:

3. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

I don't know about Lions thing. He can come and go as far as I'm concerned, I just don't care that much honestly. I do wish him well with the new pup though.

Skuzzi did pull a faceplant on us. I can laugh at that.

4. Discorilla

5. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

I can come and go?

6. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Heads up.

Much as i try say my shit behind the scenes in Admin PD.This kinda needs said on the forum if not for you but more for anyone elses benefit that wants to take a pop at Bud,Lion,Skuzz,MrGreenjeans or ANY other ex mod or Admin. Lions time served on this forum and as far as im concerned his short spell as Administrator of Growkind entitles him to a little leeway and a little jokery my friend.I'll leave it there cos you KNOW i got your back for all you you bring to this forum despite other obligations your real life demands.Skuzz,Lion and ANY ex mod on this forum will always merit my respect,this includes Rasganjah and anyone else who freely gave up their real life time to our cause. Seriously no offence PD and i know if you do take offence you wont be shy to PM me and say asmuch. Lions gave as much of himself to this place as anyone else and should be judged on that alone.Peace :ebert:

7. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

C'mon man....

8. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Are we talking about the picture of the lion on fire, AP's reply with the narnia lion, and then the cat on the cross? That merited editing out?

I put in another suggestion, let's stop being mean to our fellows. wtf man?

No widgets, social media, chat, prizes or anything else will ever beat just being nice to people who did nothing wrong.

9. LionLoves420

Where should I go again? I am confused.

10. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

who's on first?

11. Discorilla

Canna, we really have been trying to get serious input about the site's current state of being. The thread was started with that intent, and so I edited out stuff that was irrelevant when I was paying attention to the thread. Where was flaming pussy, narnia jokes, and a crucifixion meme a part of constructive feedback?

12. LionLoves420

That wasn't a meme. I found it on an artist's website.

13. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

I don't know, where was the picture of the rooster? The manboobs? Stargate?

I have seen nothing wrong in this entire thread. Threads go off tangent all the time, they were just having a laugh. I thought it was funny myself. It could be brought back on topic at any time, and was and has been. Seems people are being singled out because of personal vendettas, I honestly don't even know what they are....but the mood has certainly changed towards several people here. Maybe us lowly members have no idea why, and it should stay that way. Just so you know though, it is coming in loud and clear even if we don't know 'why', we still are aware of the tone.

If we really care about the site's current state of being maybe we should just focus on removing all the negativity instead of adding a bunch of things GK never used to even need.

14. Discorilla

That's just me coming in and making a splash! I was made mod a few days ago, so I am still working out the ropes! AP did tell me to edit out what was irrelevant, and I quit paying attention immediately after Skuzzi busted out the Rooster.

There are no personal grudges that I hold against anyone.

15. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Anyways, ok...back on tangent. Just calling it like I see it and have been seeing it. I have nothing against like anyone in this entire thread, and maybe there actually is a lot less going on than I am perceiving.....I just think the main thing we can do it stop fucking with each other, or first think about how things we say or do could be construed even if we meant something completely different. There are new members daily, but the active ones drop anyways :/ Even when people have a laugh it comes back to bite them now, whether or not that was ever the intention, because I definitely cannot read anyone's mind.

16. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Easy does it people...

Lets all just step back from the ledge here. Lions kool in the gang. If pD has an issue then i kNOW pd aint shy to say in a pm"Lion,you shat on my thread" or whatever. I aint gonna tell no grown man how to react or behave except in a friendship capacity.

Canna i hear you loud and clear. Let me assure you though Disco is new skool,he isnt privvy to any old skool shit except what he reads in Admin. His issue about "derailing" is what it is,his opinion nothing other than that . Hes anew mod and trying to keep the peace. Just to offer a flipside here id suggest Psycho expects MORE of Lion purely cos he is ex mod stock.:2c:

PD started this thread on a pretext of "what do you,the members want from us and what can WE do to enable what you guys want". Maybe the Lion comments about "boobies" and the subsequent jokery between me and Lion about "Aslan" was uncalled for but i assure anyone it was meant only in humor we normally see here on Growkind smokers lounge. Skuzz made a point earlier about "you guys do know this is a weed forum right?". Lets keep on that train of thought and regain some composure and perspective here. Lion that includes you too. We all been having a good laugh tonight,lets keep that train of thought and lets shy away from controversey. Thats all i have to add as a member,friend AND administrator to all concerned here. Lets also not jump to conclusions on what PD means before he has even spoke.:ebert:

17. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

I totally get you, that is why I made sure to say "can't read anyone's mind". Like I said it could be completely different to what people even mean when you read it online. There are so many different relationships and histories here it is difficult to remember what state of mind people are in about each other. It could be totally benign, it just did not come off that way to me. BUT benefit of the doubt, totally.

18. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

Thanks dude. No worries man.

A softball team would be fun....

19. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

I vote for something contact, it could help lessen aggression, for myself included :thumbsup:

Oh and as far as actual suggestions, I still cannot access the store. And is there a place to access it besides the announcement at the top of the forums? There should be a link on the main page as I and I am sure others (because I always do this on forums) usually just hit 'new posts' and completely miss top-of-forum announcements.

20. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Its all good.Misunderstanding are common on saturdays..

Yeah we kinda need some more access to fuck with the Index page Canna. Foe time being the storefront is in widget form in Admin signature aswell as pinned to top of our FB page. If we can change that then rest assured we WILL.

PD what is softball,seriously?? Is that like dodgeball,i KNOW dodgeball from my "Boys Brigade" days:tvlaugh: