Super Thrive

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Cultivation' started by Dr GreenThumb, Jun 14, 2003.

1. Dr GreenThumb

Dr GreenThumb Veggy Stage

can I add super thrive to my resevoir along with my normal nurients? would this be benficial, or is this recommended?

2. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

By all means add it in for veg growth...once you go into flower there is no more need for it.

3. doctorcalyx

doctorcalyx Full Flowering

HEY HERB FOR SPARKY i was checking out your garden and saw a picture of a cat. i guess yours it was in the garden. well i to doctorcalyx have a garden on growkind and also a cat. my question for you is do you ever get or ever had a flea problem? my garden is fine but i keep my clones in my den under the tv you can see the pics in my garden but i have a major flea problem in my clones there like ontop of the cubes but the clones are doing excelent.when i move them into the room im going to bomb the den and hope the fleas dont spread to my garden. so basicaly have you ever had any problem like this? any other pest i have had have been delt with imideatly but this cat problem is pissing me off. hese an indoor cat only too.

4. doctorcalyx

5. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Never had a problem with fleas. I doubt they will harm your plants anyway. Fleas are an animal parasite that feed on blood from the host animal. The plants will not give them anything to eat. ;)

6. doctorcalyx

cool, thanks for the info.