This is when Jesus comes in handy!!!

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by TheApprentice, May 24, 2013.

1. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

LOL. No thats some sort of adminCP issue.Me and Lion both had our rep change to 3 when we had our rank changed from moderator to administrator.It was at 157 last time i checked and if i ever change from Admin to member i dare say it will return the way it was..Dont ask me why:roll: But if you insist i'll definitely blame Lion:rofl:

2. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

lol I just tried to rep you both. I must spread some around ;)

3. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Next game. Blame the Lion.

4. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Morelike blame the new guy.Unless you wanna take blame for that one Res hehe.Only was you and him with the front door keys:roll: Actually i kinda like the fact people think iv maxed out the rep system so its started over again:rofl: Boost to my GK immortal ego ater the horrific dent it took when i bought gritweed last week:tvlaugh:

5. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Well they do kill babies.

6. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

But then again atheists eat them.

7. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

What you smoking Canna:ponder: That was a genuine question BTW:roll:

8. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

lol see I told you earlier I was pretty stoned. I am on bowl three of Blueberry with a layer of kief on each :thumbs-up: First high of the day at midnight. I also have a righteous ear-infection so I just took a tramadol which they say is not addictive but I am pretty sure that is some BULLSHIT. I am pretty sensitive to opiates and even synthetics which I am pretty sure this is. Anyways, I picked it up from the pharmacy earlier and the one I took just kicked in ;)

(and I was referring to Res saying blame Lion...and that I used Lions as an example of animals that kill babies....and also that people say atheists eat babies...although I don't know where that came from, just propaganda BS I guess) But yeah, I did actually have reasons ;)

9. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Blueberry eh?One of my favourites:thumbsup: Iv been sorely lacking a toke for the most part of this weekend.Had to pacify myself with a few packs of bottled tequila beer which is probably to blame for my entire content on this thread:rofl:

You guys can just pick up tramadol from the chemist without a prescription??? Shit tramadols highly addictive.Iv a sister and a mother who get it for chronic back pain and they cant go withut it nowadays. Gabba prentins,Tramadol,Oxy contins.All opiates and synthetic opiates are addictive after a period. Your mind becomes hooked on the synthetic dolpamine levels and endorphins it creates when you take an opiate. Opiates dont work on me,too much tolerance from the olden days i think. Its 08.45am over here and the sun is shining and iv just realised iv been awake all night.Dammit,gonna be suffering later.Callum is on his mid-term holidays until next tuesday so when he wakes up im gonna do some shit with him.Its a public holiday today though so not much going on anywhere but im gonna do some shit with him over this week.We of to scotland for a family holiday come August so im looking forward to getting back home.My Dad and Sister asked where i wanted to go and i was like "anywhere near the hills!!" .Theres a distinct lack of mountains and hills in England,i miss the breeze:roll:. Miss living on the coast aswell or near big ass rivers. So a visit to the homeland is well overdue!:smokin:

10. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Enjoy your time with him, they get so old so fast! My nieces and nephews....entering and already in highschool! It is nuts!

No No you can't just pick it up. hah I wish. I had to go to urgent care. They pretty much know the drill. I am a frequent flyer for ear infections as they just never stopped after I grew up. Usually I can take care of them myself with ear drops but this one went past drops so I needed stronger antibiotics and they gave me 10 tramadol. They are very stingy with anything stronger but for me just a tramadol I can totally feel. Reading about it and what I hear the medical professionals do not seem to think it is as addictive, but shit if I had a never-ending supply....well I would never-end taking them.

11. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

That sounds like my youngest sister. Spends her life chasing her tramadol prescription and would never give them up. My Mums the same. I kinda laugh when my Mum peaches about not doing drugs cos shes doped up on benzos,opiates and who knows what else half the time.

Yeah Callums growing FAST! Scroll down my facebook page a bit and you'll see his recent school photos.Hes changed so much only in the last year alone.It IS scary but good at the same time.I remember when he was just a tidler in his pram ,then when he got a bit bigger and in abuggy(stroller) i thought shit would get easier but nope.Hes jump out it and run away from me in shops and id have all my shopping bags hanging on his buggy so when he jumped they fell.Nightmare,had a good few stressed out calls to my oldest little sister pleading for advice hahaha.She told me to buy reigns,best purchase iv ever made in my life ,right up there with my first set of 400w hps lights:roll:

You think,oh i cant wait till he is older and it gets easier.It doesnt. Only more questions,more demands and more problems.So now im thinking yeah it will get easier when hes 7 or 8 but my sister assures me they simply get cheekier and demand more. Wouldnt change it though. I do laugh when i catch him laughing his head of at shit and when i ask what he finds funny its usually something that only i would ind funny so its reassuring to know he gets his twisted humour from me aswell as his good looks:rofl:

12. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

My balls hurt....LION!

13. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

He scratch them too hard?:icon_biggrin:

14. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Cock and balls people, cock and balls!,

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2013
  15. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

[​IMG]

Welcome To The Dark Side

16. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

I'm pretty sure that's not the same picture I posted!