Using Bushmaster / Bushload to Stop Vertical Growth

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Cultivation' started by friendlyfarmer, Jan 16, 2015.

1. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Can it be used at any point during the stretch to stop it, or only in week 2?

2. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

i used to use it a lot...I used it in week 1 to stop it completely, the lter you use it in flower the LESS it does for you

look thru my older posts to useless, he gave me the recipie somewhere a long time ago

3. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

I used it before also, you can use it in veg to slow down growth as foliar. but hitting in MID week 1 after a good flush is best imho.

the biggest thing is no other nutes at all!!!! you will hurt your plants!! I repeat no other nutes, and then flush again before feeding

4. friendlyfarmer

K thanks. I have some tables at week 2 and like 3 days bloom, and they are recovering from a deficiency, but also beginning to overgrow the space already and these are Dabney they stretch like crazy. So I want to give them another few days to get back on track and then hit em with BM to stop the stretch. Think it'll work?

5. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

that aint going to help, if anything it will hurt you. BM is for early flower, if you wait a couple more days they will be near max stretch anyways. All you will do is starve your plants.

Super crop as a last resort, but I think using BM will not help and will cause more trouble for you

6. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

I agree a bit to late and that shit is SUPER TOXIC

7. friendlyfarmer

Well these are Dabney at the end of week 2. They will stretch through week 5-6. I have another set of these in week 6 bloom right next to them and they JUST stopped stretching. They overgrew the room and I'm afraid I'll get skunked.

Too much plant for supercropping, which I have been doing right along anyway, pinching, fan trimming, bending, pinning, etc.

[​IMG]