Weed Milk

Discussion in 'The 'Kind Kitchen' started by zion07, May 9, 2009.

1. zion07

zion07 Flowering again

OK... You have to try this one... My Wife and I did this last night and it was like smoking Opium complete with the Nods and all!

2 1/2 Cups Whole Milk
    1 1/4 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
    1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
    5 grams of Good leaf trim or bud
    Honey or sugar to taste
    Chocolate powder (if you like chocolate milk)

So, put the milk, vanilla, and the cream in a saucepan. Add all your trim and keep it over low to medium heat for about 20-30 minutes. You have to keep stirring so it doesn't burn. Just simmer it and try to keep it just under boiling. Take a strainer or cheesecloth and strain the mixture into another pan. Collect the trimmings in your cheesecloth or coffee filter and squeeze it to get all of the liquid out of it. Strain until there's little to no plant material in your milk. Add your honey or sugar (and chocolate if you are in the mood) and you are on your way.

I took a small coffee cup and filled it half way with the weed milk and the rest of the way with regular milk to dampen the taste. After about 10 minutes my lips were numb and I was laughing all by my self in our kitchen! In an hour I was laid out and floating.

ENJOY!!! Lemme know what you guys think! :coffee2:

ResinRubber likes this.
  2. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

Gonna have to add this to my recipe box :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing! :redbong:

3. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

I don't usually make weed food by anymeans but i think i'm gonna try this one. Don't laugh but i have never eatin anything with weed in it. It will be a few weeks before i can get some trim though. huh unless i call around for a bag of trimmings LOL i can hear it now "yo man can i score some trimmings" ...DSP

4. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

THIS one is definitely a keeper. Will try it tonight...hot choco cannamilk.

thnx and cheers,

5. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

It's called a bhang. A traditional ganja drink from India.

DOesnt have to be trim. I use .5-1 gram of bud per 10-12 oz's of milk. Can also use hash instead of ganja.

After dialing in the bhang, I like to toss mine into a blender with some ovaltine and a banana. It's like a choco ganja protein shake. Cinnamon is a good addition as well. But really, you can add anything to it you like. Be creative.

Enjoy your Bhang's guys and gals.

6. zion07

zion07 Flowering again

The taste is a little funky but over the last couple of days I have put it in cereal and used it in my coffee and made some really kind oatmeal with it too. You guys have to keep me updated and let me know if you have the same Opium effect too.

Enjoy you guys!

Cheers!

Zion:bong2:

7. canadian123

canadian123 hemp ninja

Thanks for posting this just finished making a batch although my mixture is slightly different. I used table cream and whipping cream with vanilla and cinnamon and I used about 10g of trim and pop corn buds along with .25g of hash so its slightly more potent seeing as I'm only using a little at a time in my coffee.....I just drank a cup and my lips and tongue are now numb waiting patiently for more effects....lol...

Thanks again! :thumbsup: :bongin: :fly:

8. ResinRubber

Did the same thing tonight. Holy fucking freight train. Kids are with their mom so I cooked some up. Using my normal exacting cooking methods I grabbed a handfull of sugar leaf trim and a couple gram nugg then tossed it in 1 and 1/2 cups whole milk. Simmered on low awhile then added about 2 tablespoons to my coffee, a nice chicory blend.

Opiate effect is exactly correct...the whole body stone and time warp going on....hell I logged out automatically a couple times just trying to compose a post tonight. Giving me an upset stomach, but then I'm not used to real milk. It actually may be toooo much. In lower doses it would be great for pain but I dunno about nausea.

Holy shit...I dunno if i want to do this very often.

cheers,

9. Useless

ROFL. First time ingesting Res?

10. ResinRubber

No...I've baked quite abit with cannabutter. Cookies, brownies, green leaf callaloo...lots of shit. but NEVER this. Think I went a little overboard, make that ALOT overboard. Does the milk allow it to absorb more quickly? If it's going to be a loooong night might as well add one of these tasty brownies. See if that settles the stomach. They're Toklas.:wink:

I feel a hella post brewing if this keeps building:smokin:.

11. Useless

yea dude, in Bhang it seems to break down in the stomach faster. Or maybe its just that its readily available and doesnt have to break all the brownies and cookie material. Kind of like Hydro vs. Soil for humans. :rofl: :rofl:

12. cheebamonkey

cheebamonkey Harvested Frosty Nugs

Oh man guys, I was making bhang last year almost every other week using about a half ounce of trim and a few buds per 30 oz of milk ... before the rest of my stash was stolen. This stuff was bhang'n lmao. My wife and a bud of mine tried a 8 ounce glass a piece and it knocked us on our ass, more of a couchlock high, we'd sit and watch the tube for hours on end without barely talking , other than saying how much it was rocking our world!!!

I barely simmered the milk and the trim and crushed buds for about 45 mins to an hour, and put it in the fridge and when we got ready we had to add a little sugar due to the heavy bite it had... We never tried chocolate, we did try adding a bit of vanilla extract and sugar... It was Goooddd!

Lukesmommy- this one might just hit the spot for your chronic pain!!!!

13. ResinRubber

Straight to my fucking SKULL! I got minor vapor trails and cold washes going on fer chissakes. SERIOUSLY! This is freakin weird. Like opium leading to a very minor shroom high. Used a bunch of trim and nug from my latest harvest. Shoulda used MJ I was familiar with.

What the fuck time is it? Seems like i've been looking at this post forever.

Shel Silverstein where are you?

14. Useless

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

That is awesome.

15. WillGrow4Food

WillGrow4Food Toker Extraordinaire

:rofl:

I'm definitely trying this recipe

16. TheCarpenter

TheCarpenter member

Just made a batch, except I substituted Jamaican Rum Cream for the heavy whipping cream, and used about 8-9 grams of white widow. It's in the freezer right now cooling off. Can't wait. I'll report back in a few (if I'm able).

17. ResinRubber

Be prepared mi amigo.:smokin: If I wasn't playing kid chauffeur tonight I'd join you in a demented THC addled cyber journey.

Have fun.

18. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

I tried it. I used the recipe givin except instead of 5 grams i used about 7 or 8 grams white rhino trim it was about a week old and starting to dry a bit. I simmered for 30 min then strained through cheese clothe squeezing the cheese clothe like a pimple getting out all the juice. I took the "juice" and filled three plastic solo cups up half way mixed in milk for the other half. I put in choc syrup so did my right hand man. My girl used strawberry syrup. Once the concoction was chilled in the freezer for a bit. We toasted and had bottoms up. I didn't feel anything really. Neither did those 2. My girl got bored and went to bed after an hour. My boy and i got out the bong and played COD5. So idk what i did wrong if i didn't use enough trim. But my lips didn't go numb nor did it feel like smoking OP. But whatever it was worth a shot... Later DSP

19. ResinRubber

Dunno Steel. Sounds odd that nobody caught any buzz. When I did it I didn't measure anything. Just took a big handful from the old trim bag and added whole milk until it was covered. Since thc bonds to fats if you used skim milk that could possibly effect the thc uptake into the liquid. Just speculating tho.

When I did it the shit absolutely ripped my skull open. I'd cooked and baked with pot for years but never milk. Figured it would go slow and be very predictable like with food. But NOOOOOOOOoo. This hit in 1/2 hour and built for another hour then things got extremely trippy.

cheers,

20. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

To skim or not to skim

Yep. You are supposed to use regular milk for bhang, not skim. The more fat, the better.

My mom works in the lab at a milk processing plant where the fat is removed from ALL milk that comes in from the farms, then the fat is added back in different amounts depending on the fat content of the final product, except of course for skim which has no fat.