Weed Pass

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by MrAstro, Sep 4, 2012.

1. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

2. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

They should tell them polls close at 8 but keep them open till 10 the next day. Damn stoners.

3. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Its bullshit whats going on in the 'Dam right now.Can you imagine all of a sudden an alcohol tolerant nation started saying "eh well you can still drink beer here ...but only if your a resident or a member of a private bar":eusa_eh: All their gonna do is create many weed bootleggers and with that quality goes through the floor.The normally forward thinking Dutch are gonna take it back a notch of this goes through.... and if this is whats going on in the 'Dam then theres no hope for the rest of us in Europe.In fact it wouldnt surprise me if the bEUROcratic shambkes thats the EU has a hand in this somewhere cos it dont fit their one size fits all policies.Good luck Amsterdam:ebert:

4. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

I find it funny that here in the USA we seem to be taking small steps forward.... while in Amsterdam they seem to be going backwards

5. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

I'd wager you're on track with the EU pressure Ap. It's a hoot when the arbitrary limitations get so convoluted. Only Dutch, only private and only 2000 members. So for a German or American temporarily working in the Netherlands weed is a bad thing that can't be allowed but for his Dutch mates it's all a good thing. For tourists it's a no-no, but we can watch the locals blaze up.

Anybody care to guess how fast the locals will peddle to tourists at marked up rates? Fucking control freak politicians. You don't see them outlawing the monastic breweries do you? A touron could get drunk and puke on a local don't ya know.

6. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

The EU sucks...

Exactly,its bullshit. Its gonna hit their tourism industry and maybe some Dutch politicans think "good,keep the crazy stoners away" but its the voters who make a living from the Weed Industry that count here and if this is put through then i give it 2years max before theirs an outcry. Its definetly the EU to blame somewhere here cos Holland play no small part in that bullshit parliament in Brussels and i think this is them(or their right wingers) lining up an EU presidency campaign in the near future .Its a total one size fits all policy with this EU but look at the Euro dollar.The UK refused to give up the pound cos we could see it was rigged to benefit Germany and France and now the eurozone is on its knees and ready to collapse.When it does you can bet theres gonna be a depression proving what works in America aint neccesarily gonna work over here cos you guys were founded on many principles and modern philosophical beliefs at the time whereas The EU is all about herding the sheep and making money from their wool.Half these fuckers aint even properly elected. I hope the people of Holland tell the EU where to shove their one size fits all policy:sad4:

PS: yes it is funny to see how a conservative-ish nation like USA is leading the world in this MJU scene,step by step.... it also gives a bit of hope to the rest of us cos what happens in USA usually trickles down to Europe eventually,although the EU is so desperate to make its own EU identity to distance itself from the United States of Europe tag that it will likely dig its heels in more when it comes to MMJ. I hate the EU and believe me the UK are barely in it compared to France and Germany. I dont know how link sees it living in Switzerland but the Swiss have always kinda done their own thing anyway.You guys hate this EU bullshit too Link:ponder: