Weedfarmer refugee

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by friendlyfarmer, Dec 6, 2007.

1. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Hi folks,

I was keeping a grow journal at weedfarmer, but their forums are down, so here I am. The GK crew seems really cool.

I'm growing four plants under CFL in my basement, about 3 weeks into vegging. I'm in yard dirt, with MG for nutes. The seeds are bag-schwag from a friend. I have no pH tester for water or soil. About the only things I'm doing right are temps (constant 80 lights on, 70 lights off), decent lights (36,000 lumens of cool CFL) humidity (around 50%) and ventilation / air circulation (I open the door a lot and have a small fan inside the room). Actually, because I do not know what I'm growing, it's hard to say if I am doing anything right. But the plants are green and growing pretty well.

I'm lighting 21 hours on, 3 hours off. It makes sense to me that the plants need a little time to rest. I like to rest. Why wouldn't they?

I'm really keen on getting good at this. My plan is to have a veg room, a flower room, and a mother/cloning/seedling room, and to harvest every 6 weeks.

I just bought 10 Bubblicious seeds from Gypsy Nirvana. When I start that grow I'll def. be looking for some help from anyone who has grown it too.

Best,

FF

2. greybush79

greybush79 I-Y-Q-Y-Q-R_!!

2 cents

Welcome to the grow! I hope this site informs you like it has me! The Faq's I still hit up as they are full of new info! Read study and read some more!

Good luck and post us some pics when you get things going.

Pax

3. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

Howdy friendlyfarmer!

:leafdance:

:bananas: :bananas:

:welcome: to :GK:

:bananas: :bananas:

:leafdance:

4. friendlyfarmer

thanks

Hi snickelfritz and greybush! Thanks for the welcome. I'm going to go take some pics right now and puzzle through loading them up.

Are you guys currently mid-grow too?

FF

5. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Welcome to GK. Look forward to getting to know ya. PM me when you need some help with the Bubblicious grow. That's one of my Favorite plants and I always have one in the grow room... :suave:

6. friendlyfarmer

inspired

Right on, Mr. Greenjeans! I was inspired by your hempy bubblicious to do the same. After I get through this experiment, I'll hempy my bubbs.

I took a bunch of pics last night, but took a hit (only one) and sat for hours trying to make the pics 125KB. Not to much success, but good weed neverthless.

Tonight I'll get the pics posted. Thanks much for the welcome.

FF

7. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Welcome! I know you are going to have a great time! Can't wait to see the pics! :smoke2:

8. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Welcome to the forums FF. :wave:

Might I suggest an easy, FREE photo editor to end your resizing woes?

Irfanview <---All ya need

LionLoves420 likes this.
  9. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

welcome!

[​IMG]

HE knew you were coming.

Welcome to GK , ff! :wave:

10. friendlyfarmer

niceThanks for the welcome. That sign on the church BLEW my mind for a few seconds. Totally blew it out. Couldn't hang on for a flash but then came right back :smokin: I downloaded Irfanview - thanks. I'm trying hard not to be a retard but I may have to ask Herbsparky to help me use it. I'll study it a week before I do.I made my garden live and put pics up. I went through this convoluted time consuming process to make the pics small enough. Hopefully Irfanview will be easier.I've tried to attach a pic to this post.Thanks again for the cool warm welcome. I think I'm gonna have a real good time, and I hope you all do too.ff

dec 9 veg 18_04.JPG

/monthly_2007_12/57a6c98df0a5b_dec9veg18_04.JPG.38dab784f5703c825bd032ad289573e3.JPG

11. whiskykid

whiskykid Veggy Stage

Hey Friendly, welcome to GK!!!! good times to be had here!!lots of great info!!!

12. friendlyfarmer

Here are pics of the four plants. Two are doing well, and two are lagging behind. I'm hoping they catch up a little so I can level the lights a bit.

dec 9 veg 18_07.JPG

dec 9 veg 18_01.JPG

dec 9 veg 18_02.JPG

dec 9 veg 18_03.JPG

dec 9 veg 18_06.JPG

/monthly_2007_12/57a6c98e14caf_dec9veg18_07.JPG.007114d9775283863ba98269ada6fd53.JPG

/monthly_2007_12/57a6c98e1d02b_dec9veg18_01.JPG.78081d34558999ead076490d6725a0e5.JPG

/monthly_2007_12/57a6c98e23b00_dec9veg18_02.JPG.a8ac44d850d7a9c2828b43a3cc6e332d.JPG

/monthly_2007_12/57a6c98e2afa7_dec9veg18_03.JPG.79f00e60bb0089f1ed0f28e0d31897ec.JPG

/monthly_2007_12/57a6c98e3212f_dec9veg18_06.JPG.df4d2fd6a642f4742b494052f3c7b1f5.JPG

13. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

Try leveling the :potleaf::potleaf: instead of the :light:

14. kama3

kama3 Established Healthy Roots

looks like your plant is growing on the beach:love4:

15. Stash2.0

Stash2.0 Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

STASH BUMP !

16. that gringo

that gringo Young Bud of GK

nice looking plants man, what kinda floros you using?

17. friendlyfarmer

5 years ago, not sure what I was using. Now I'm using something like

[​IMG]

I've got about 600W worth on a home made rack for the veg closet.

[​IMG]

18. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I dig homemade fluoro fixtures for veg. I have a 400 watt T12 fluoro fixture that I use for my clones and smaller plants. 10 40 watt 4ft. tubes, mixed spectrum. They work great for veg.:passsit: