Welcome to the SWAMP!

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by canadian123, Aug 12, 2009.

1. CanadianDAN

CanadianDAN Summer Greenthumb

LOL thanks bud!

Thats one hell of a harvest you got there man. I NEED to know an estimated dry weight!!

I wish i could do that many plants. Youre gonna make a pretty penny off that haul.:fly: :fly: :fly: :fly: :fly: :fly: :fly: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

2. canadian123

canadian123 hemp ninja

NP Dan :thumbsup:

I haven't snipped all the buds off the stems yet so my estimate is this so far.

SS/NL= Total so far 3lbs trimmed and curing and easy 4lbs still on the stem.

POG= Total of 7oz dry and curing from 1 plant

HK= Not harvested I covertly moved them from the swamp to a room containing 2k worth of hps lighting.

My total weight guess is 8.5-10lbs depending on how these HK do indoors.

I got some nice pics to put up I'll try to get them up later today the HK have a nice purple hue to them.

3. CanadianDAN

CanadianDAN Summer Greenthumb

Damn dude.... do you live in ontario?

Ill bet at some point, my buddies are gonna be buying up that stuff in a few weeks. hahahaha

Great grow!! Being an outdoor greenthumb myself, im considering trying a large plot next year outside the city limits.

4. canadian123

canadian123 hemp ninja

:smokin: yup live in ON :thumbsup:

Thanks again :bong2:

I say go for it on the big OD make sure its in a remote location so you don't get robbed. Use plantskydd to fend off the deer and plant in the ground if you can so you don't have to water as much as if you were using bags like me or pots. I recommend the advanced nutrient heavy harvest ferts as they are time release you just sprinkle like 45g over the soil for each plant and it lasts for 3wks.