What the Hell...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Herb, Dec 24, 2014.

1. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

I'm there with you on the gnats....fuck them things, only way to deal with em.is to shut er down. Which sux

Nice lookin buds tho, despite the pepper you shook on em

2. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Herb, It's great to see you growing again. :not-worthy:

Nice looking plants man. I cant wait for your next grow buddy.:thumbsup:

:bong-2:

3. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Haul one nearly complete and rusty tools are getting sharp. Nice work Herb.

:passit:

4. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

I've smoked 7,362 gnats in my day, and counting. I think it's a trend and folks will be buying dried gnats to sprinkle on their weed.

Herb, it's a beautiful thing. Now on the next round....

5. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Mitey fine weed. :roffl:

I've been slowly harvesting these beasts. I just wash them off in a 5 gallon bucket of water, let them dry, then trim. I have to do a little at a time as not to overload myself but so far it's been going well. The plants look like hell but I'm getting a good haul. :thumbsup: I just harvest the ripe buds and let the lower buds fill out. So far it's working nicely.

I'll post some smoke reports soon. I'm letting them cure a bit before I smoke. :jj:

The next round may not be until this coming fall. I have to take into account the temps in the garage. I don't have any way to keep things 'cool' so I have to work with the seasons still. I've got enough smoke to last for years so there's no big hurry. For sure the next round will be well worth the wait though. It's been fun but damn I hate fixing other people's fuck-ups. :BangHead:

6. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Here's all that remains under the light. Both GSC plants have been harvested while the Infinite Euphoria and Blue Dream are left too finish....only the lowest buds remaining. I plan on being done with the harvest this week and none too soon. Did I mention I hate trimming? :smokin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Well crap.....that was a nice setup I built, but I'm afraid it was short lived. Life got pretty fucked up for the wife and I, but I'm in a new house now and my new setup is about as ghetto as it gets. Same light...smaller space. Only room for 5 now but it will be good to be growing again.

8. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

My new house is quite small and the ONLY area I have to grow in is a 1/2 bath which consists of a toilet and a small 3'x3' shower. Gotta do what ya gotta do with what ya got on hand. It's not much but I had the equipment and made it work. I'm hunting down some feminized beans for the first round. Should be fun.

New room 004.jpg New room 003.jpg New room 005.jpg New room 006.jpg

9. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Cool set up, whatever works is my modo

Herb likes this.
  10. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

You'll be coaxing some sweet bud out of that shower in no time.

Herb likes this.
  11. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Yep...whatever works. I can take everything out and you would never know it was there to begin with. Eventually we plan on remodeling this shower but in the meantime.....it will serve a purpose.

12. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

My feminized bean order is in! Here's the lineup.....

Gorilla Bomb
    gorilla-bomb.jpg

AK Widow 47
    ak-widow-47-logo-1.jpg

Hashchis Berry
    HashchisBerry.jpg

Chocolate Cream
    ChocolateCream.jpg

Sweet Soma
    Sweet Soma.jpg

I ordered through Seed Supreme and will get 4 free feminized beans of an unknown strain with my order. Now...I wait.

13. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Awesome-Bud

14. Justcheckingitout

That gorrila bomb is awsome.

15. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

I grew the Gorilla Glue #4 and loved it. I'm curious to see how this one compares.

16. Mrgreengenes

You should have them within two weeks or less in my experience with them. Good company.

17. Justcheckingitout

I grew both clone and s1 seed of GG 4 and they were great, heavy feeders, i am courious how the gorilla bomb ease of grow is and how well she clones.

Still wonder what that citronella linage is?

Mrgreengenes likes this.
  18. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

They are in SF as I type....on their way. :pimp:

19. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

I will let you know how they do. After I do a quick indoor grow I'm planning on an outdoor SCROG grow in a greenhouse that I have yet to build. Should be fun.

20. Mrgreengenes

This is going to be fun. Herb has got the growing bug again. Lol. Herb call me at home if you need to ask any question buddy.

Herb likes this.