Whats goin on guys!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by swayback, Mar 1, 2010.

1. swayback

swayback Established Healthy Roots

Hello :GK: Been a LONG time since i looked at this shit online always freaks me out haha,:listen: but im serious this time so i figured fuck it.
    I been postin in the beginers lounge and :ty: to those guys for gettin me started. i :F-A-Q: a long time ago and im burnin thru em again now. Im not growin in ur usual closet tho so im dependin on u guys for all these "little things" that are not really so little.:hairpull1:

i am not on the west coast:growin: so i cant even get bud with names(options are seedy/less seedy maybe flat/fluff if ur lucky but its all money down the drain, so here we go.

:guitar7: on a less serious note sublimes prolly the best band:band5: ever but some good ole classic rock or blues guitar cant be beat!:guitar5: I cant dig a little rap but if its not hank then turn the country station OFF! my mp3 is always hanging off my head....:5headset:

anyways glad to be here lookin forward to fuckin good smoke cuz this shit aint been cutin it for a while now.......:poop:

So if ur active say hi and maybe:passsit:

2. daytrypper

daytrypper A Fat Sticky Bud

:-welcome-::leapers::-welcome-:

3. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

:-welcome-: to gk swayback!

Peace

-LM

4. ncmaineac

ncmaineac Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

confused

welcome swayback, other than u coming back and posting i have no idea what u were talking about in your post SOOOOOOOOOOO, you will fit right in:-welcome-: :-welcome-: :-welcome-: :-welcome-: :-welcome-: :-welcome-:

good luck on your grow and there are lots of places to get good quality seeds

5. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Sublime was a great band! They had more good songs than that one that got all the radio play. I always liked "Caress me Down".

6. buds4ever

buds4ever Lost in the woods

word^^^^Brad was gone way to soon...:sad11:

7. SidVicious

SidVicious Developed Alternating Nodes

:-welcome-:It's all right here man. Get your own bud with names (hey, i can't help it if I'm on the west coast), order some seeds. Very helpful people here will help you not have to buy that schwag you've been talking about. :thumbs-up:

8. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

welcome

:welcome: to :GK: swayback! :wave: :beerchug3: :redbong:

:passsit:

9. swayback

swayback Established Healthy Roots

yea man awesome community here no question,:thumbs-up: and i sure hope that within the year im smokin some real bud,:cool: a guy 2 days ago tried sellin me an oz of some nice lookin 'dro, then he says 500 an oz or 150 a quarter. it tasted ok smoked good but just got me as stoned as my pressed mexi i get for 350 a qp.:roffl:

Thanks to u guys my brains swelling with info now and construction is underway.

Estimated time of completion fall 2010:crybaby2: