WHITE RHINO ~ GreenhouseSeeds.nl

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by UrBigBuddie, Nov 6, 2008.

1. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

#1-Strain:> WHITE RHINO ( Whie Widow x Afgahn!)

#2-Appearance:> A Plant that grows very BUSHY, not TALL in hight, but MEDIUM at MOST, And Extremely BUSHY. Leaving the INT-NODE spacing very tight, allowing for Huge producion of Exremely high Yeilds of High Qualiy weed. Big Thick Rock Hard Buds, completely Solid, Come from this Lovely srain. Really Huge Solid Budding. This strain is also very Iniform in Patern too. Very Pleasing to watch grow. Quite the Easy to Medium grow Difficulty. Lovely Huge Phat Fan Leaves from this plan, as big as your Hand and even bigger in some phenos. Realy fat Fingers on the Fan Leaves also.

#3-Taste:> Quite a Spicey, with a Kinda Fruity Overtone taste, thats Somewhat Hashy also. Taste the spiceynes with the ex-haling. Quite a pleasant taste, but can leave a not so pleasant afer-taste inside your mouth.

#4-Aroma:> Smell is Medium to Strong, Only strong when in Flower though. Very Earthy plus a lil Weak Fruity smell through Vegg too. All in all, a nice aroma plant.

#5-High/Stone type:> Exreme Ralaxational. Can Be Creepy, but Can also WHACK you "HARD". Quite the HEAVY couh-Lock Feel, with a Really Heavy nice Warm Body Feel also. Quite a powerfull Numbing high.

#6-Source:> www.Greenhouseseeds.nl

#7-Price:> .35 GBPounds for 5 Seeds.

#8-Potency:> .9-10/10 for this phenotype from GHS.

#9-Overall Rating:> 9.5/10 easily.

#10-Overall Description:> Very Pleasing and extremely enjoyable Power smoke. This is Some POWERFULL high and STONE from this Strain. With a Mix of (Brazillian/South Indian x with a strong Afgahni). Very good Pain Releaving high/stone. Very Body Numbing, which is great for pain relief and Can also be used to other extents, such as for sleeping dissorders too. Overall, a Very Heavy Powerfull High, that Lasts, and Tops up "Heavy" again n again with every HIT.
    * HIghly Reccomended for any Pain Sufferers, or Any people with sleeping dissorders.

2. Guerilla Family

Guerilla Family Serious Guerilla Farmer

White Rhino!

Thanks a lot UBB for the report! Its greatly appreciated! I have grown a few older Afghan phenos. The strain was being grown in my area around the 70's , and i was able to get some seeds from an old head I know.

I have always loved them, and they always produce impecable SMOKE!

I know what your saying about the monstrous leaves. I have seen 15 bladed leaves as big as my head from my afghans!

I am definatley goin to look into this strain when I set up my indoor cabinet.

Thanks again, UBB!

GFAM

3. NeonLights

NeonLights Excommunicated

I have nirvanas version and it sounds exactly the same. Thanks for sharing.