YEA! Theres hairs on them there plants!

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by MR P, Aug 1, 2003.

1. MR P

MR P Developed Alternating Nodes

All 4 of my outdoor platns are starting to budd hairs popping up all over the place, in my area most plants dont start to bud till the middle to end of aug. so i guess this is a good sign. So since my plants started to bud early does this mean that i might have a early harvest or will they go right till the end of sept. regardless of budding early.

I fed em there last high N feeding and starting with the guano tea next week how often should i feed i was reading that some people feed with the guano teas twice a week or every 3-4 days without any problems or should i just keep with the once a week feeding till they get close to finnishing than flush with water the last couple of weeks.

2. MellowDood

MellowDood weed eater

i'm not sure how big your plants are but my friend has an 8 foot mango that also started budding early, maybe 2 weeks ago. he has to water it everyday even in a 30-40gal container. the mango is supposed to finish in 6-7 weeks i think, do you know what strain yours are? if they are big enough you can probably increase the frequency of feeding.